BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wigan Athletic (a) 11/10/2022

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, booth said:

It's easy to make sense of, he keeps pissing about with the team.

Didn't we start with the same team tonight that beat Rotherham 3-0, though?

Hirst/Gallagher aside (and why this change was made is beyond me) it's the same team that easily beat Rotherham. One change shouldn't produce such a drastic dip in performance levels, regardless of how poor Hirst is. 

Edited by DE.

Just now, BigBar said:

Anyone suggesting people are out of line for questioning JDT or very worried about what they have seen so far needs to have a good think. New or not these tactics, selection and substitutes are very concerning whatever way you look at it.

Exactly..early days and he might work out but signs are he's as stubborn and idiotic as Mowbray and doesn't seem to have a plan b

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

One down and it's usually game over. We don't look like scoring. 

As much as anything, I think this need addressing, shocking stat how long it is since we turned around a game after going 1-0 down. Was the last time sheff utd at home last year?

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Hirst/Gallagher aside (and why this change was made is beyond me) it's the same team that easily beat Rotherham though. One change shouldn't produce such a drastic dip in performance levels, regardless of how poor Hirst is. 

It seems as much about instructions than players 

• Backroom
Just now, yankfan said:

It seems as much about instructions than players 

I don't know, we started off similarly against Rotherham with this aimless passing around nonsense. Main difference there is that we scored quite early and that changed the game. Score a goal and we become a different team, concede a goal and we might as well forfeit.

• Like 2