BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

It's also what the majority are interested in Silas

I bet if you watched Portugese or Brazilian or German TV you'd see regular interviews with their managers and focus around main international stars or their own teams

Like it or not, the vast majority don't want to see in depth analysis of the Canadian left winger before he returns to second tier football somewhere

I'm just bitter and jealous.

When I'm watching USA, and I know more about the players (from my gambling days late night MLS) than the pundits, it boils my blood. 

They're paid a fortune and are scrambling to even come up with x player is top scorer for Seattle Sounders. 

Earn your wage you lazy gits. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

This is a European Brazil, a Champions League Brazil, because most of the players play their football there, still excellent quality but, aside from one or two flashes, lacking the individual brilliance of the past. 

The 1970 Brazil was the best international team in my lifeftime

1982 brazil equally as good,just beaten by a bunch of cheating italians and their own attacking instinct😩

51 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It's just a good team - it's a far cry from the teams of superstars they've had in the past.

47 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

This is a European Brazil, a Champions League Brazil, because most of the players play their football there, still excellent quality but, aside from one or two flashes, lacking the individual brilliance of the past. 

The 1970 Brazil was the best international team in my lifeftime

Quite right. Good players but all known entities. 

The 2002 team had Ronaldo, Cafu, Kaka, Ronaldinho, and Roberto Carlos. All also very European but much better than what they have now.

• Like 3

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Why does Michael Oliver not let Croatia kick off while they are having their carnival with all the bench. 

One of them remained in the opposing half on the pitch, meaning kick-off can't happen.

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Brazil have won enough, and their supporters are too entitled

It would be brilliant if they went out........ on penalties

As far as I'm concerned, their female supporters are entitled to whatever they want...

• Like 2