BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ve seen some good midfield players in the my time but Modric is something else. He covered every blade of grass today.

He was immense especially given his age. I’ve got to say if we can’t win this I would not be disappointed if Croatia win, other than playing   us in the final. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ve seen some good midfield players in the my time but Modric is something else. He covered every blade of grass today.

Messi and Ronaldo have had all the plaudits over the past decade or so but I think Modric is up there with them. A completely different player, but never gives the ball away and is always available.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Messi and Ronaldo have had all the plaudits over the past decade or so but I think Modric is up there with them. A completely different player, but never gives the ball away and is always available.

Every pass played at the right pace to the right player in the right position. Never gave up when his team mates cocked up the passes. The real heart beat of the team. Brilliant player

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 4

The Brazilians over stepped the mark by carrying on, dancing and taking the piss against Korea. 

Well, you’re not dancing now.

Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Edited by Gav
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

I'm going to again repeat my claim that walking, shuffling, step-stepping, and duck strutting up to take a penalty is a good way to miss it. 

Agreed. That’s a penalty. 

Didn’t even need to be in the corner. No pissing about. Beaten by power 

Edited by matt83

Croatia are fantastic in tournaments, you would imagine that it is the last tournament for a few including Perisic and definitely (and sadly) Modric but they have IMO the best midfield in the tournament.

Good to see the underdog win and always nice to see Neymar in tears. His goal was special but he is as unlikeable a player as you could wish to see.