BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

18 minutes ago, phili said:

Wouldn't it be Silvester as he is responsible for paperwork and registering deals with the league being club secretary.

Might be, who knows.

If he wasn't physically present at the negotiations for a particular player though, it would seem to be an unnecessary duplication to have to send the paperwork to him for him then to send into the EFL.

And, he has been at the Club some time and this issue hasn't arisen in the past as far as I'm aware.

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Might be, who knows.

If he wasn't physically present at the negotiations for a particular player though, it would seem to be an unnecessary duplication to have to send the paperwork to him for him then to send into the EFL.

And, he has been at the Club some time and this issue hasn't arisen in the past as far as I'm aware.

There has to be something more to it as it's meant to be a full online system now we use to register deals on

4 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

Is this totally ironic, based on his complete inability to do exactly this at 22.59 last night?

Nope, i was saying why he's here but if this is down to him then it confirms the actual tinpot operator he really is and he should be put on gardening leave.

• Like 1

The average gate is pretty much level to last season. We’ll once again finish with it around 14k.

However, ST sales and ergo the overall crowd will be interesting next season though, when we see ever increasing prices coupled with a match going fanbase that isn’t particularly enthused with JDT from what I can see.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Then the poster, whom I believe claims to have been employed in the newspaper industry, should use the correct tense.

You knew what was meant.  Maybe you should stop being contrary for the sake of it 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Of course it is...

We have a goal scorer in Diaz, he can bring others into play and has scored over 30 goals in the past 2 season. Despite already having the credentials you're looking for, do you think we adding O'brien to this side will secure promotion?

He hasn't scored in 11 games and at this point he's missing sitters.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

The average gate is pretty much level to last season. We’ll once again finish with it around 14k.

However, ST sales and ergo the overall crowd will be interesting next season though, when we see ever increasing prices coupled with a match going fanbase that isn’t particularly enthused with JDT from what I can see.

For being his first season...Jdt has done well. 

Not him to blame on transfers...why do you have a DOF?

Edited by neophox
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Might be, who knows.

Fair enough, but he HAD to be in the room at 22.55. It's only twice a year. 

It is his direct responsibility, and maybe he was there, as the issue sounds like it was around the personal terms of the summer deal. 

This, and every other possible question, should have been dealt with by 5pm on deadline day, on the off chance this type of last minute deal landed....

Are gates not similar (or better) to the many years we spent in the 2nd/3rd division, before the 90's?

We had the obvious boost to attendances in the 90's with success and Premier League football, but a return to the Championship seems to have seen the fair-weather fans disappear and leave us with the core support that we've always had?

• Like 1

We’ve had an increase this season to a still piss poor 9,300, but that has only taken us to something slightly more respectable after the thirty year lows the Swag era has overseen (7,000 at the start of 21/22).

We had c11,000 in that not exactly golden era of Gary Bowyer (and obviously many, many more before these owners darkened our doors).