BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’d blow that up big style and have copies all around the dressing room walls for the return game.

They don't care Tyrone, it was clear to see on the pitch that not one of the players or staff gave a f*** today.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, booth said:

They don't care Tyrone, it was clear to see on the pitch that not one of the players or staff gave a f*** today.

They must have no pride in who they are and no self respect then. If somebody did that to me when I was playing I’d be counting the days to the return match and win lose or draw that lad would have known all about it.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Echoing what many others have said but for me the most disappointing thing about today is the fact we never even laid a glove on them. At least have a go - the manager and team just don't seem to have "got" the fact that this is a bit of a special fixture at all.

Individually I don't think JDT is picking his best players either. For me the two Wharton's are our best centre half and best midfielder respectively. Dack is also one of our most talented players but off field issues appear to be preventing his selection. Add that to the fact that you're playing Brittain on the wrong side and I think you're making life very difficult for yourself.

Still no idea whatsoever how this season is going to end up.

I have to say the two brothers should have been on there from the off. They have both shown they have more than enough ability to be in the team and for the very fact that they are local lads and fans, that’s got to be the absolute decider. 
The passion was missing from today and the efforts required to at least show the fans that they cared, was simply not there.

I will be hurting for a few weeks now and would like to think the players are too, but sadly they did not show that this was the case today.

As for the second goal, we had just got away with a self inflicted chance and we go and do exactly the same thing with the tip tap football from the back.

One final thing, if Barnes had done that to my team mate after his goal, he would have been out of the return fixture, as I would have twated him into the middle of next year. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They must have no pride in who they are and no self respect then.

Do any of them live in the area? Does Waggott? Do they have any idea of the rivalry? Does Waggott  have any inkling of what Rovers v Burnley means? A good CEO would be impressing onnewcomer like Tomasson the importance of today's match. Kompany certainly does - and as do the Burnley directors and the players to judge from the passion they showed. Our lot played like it was a training exercise

• Backroom
Just now, blondie said:

Any side that loses 9 games in 21  and  always loses when going behind, has serious questions to answer on character, motivation, and tactics.

And frankly, that team being 3rd in the league says a lot more about the league then it does the team in question.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

I say it every time we try it... Brittain at LB should not be happening!! He is one of the best RBs in the league. Playing him at LB weakens the team immediately as the left side is totally unbalanced and the right side also isn't as strong as it could be because of this, throw a new defender inside of him in Mola and you have a recipe for disaster on paper and in a big game like this that's exactly what it was. Whenever I've seen Tomasson try it we've looked off and we were off again today to say the least, an absolutely appalling performance by the lot of them but it starts by not playing players in their strongest positions. A no show of a performance. Disgraceful from the players and the staff.

Also for me, Pickering has been decent for a while as well and might I add, BBD plays better when he links up with Pickering down the left!

Edited by Crozzy
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, booth said:

Imagine if we didn't piss about with it at the back and had signed a decent striker in Summer.

I noticed Waggott was slumped in his seat during the match, looking as emotionless as ever.

He was probably concentrating on the £30 per ticket against Preston, to take his mind off the shit-show.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Do any of them live in the area? Does Waggott? Do they have any idea of the rivalry? Does Waggott  have any inkling of what Rovers v Burnley means? A good CEO would be impressing onnewcomer like Tomasson the importance of today's match. Kompany certainly does - and as do the Burnley directors and the players to judge from the passion they showed. Our lot played like it was a training exercise

Kaminski does. He lives in Mowbrays old place.

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

There’s a few at ewood from boardroom, to manager to some of the players absolutely stealing a living. 

The manager isn't stealing a living.  He's got us third in the league and into the fourth round of the Cup. Cuntface Mowbray stole a living 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Waggot looked on screen like Shylock missing out on a loan.

1 minute ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Your post only enables me to identify one individual. How on earth is JDT "absolutely stealing a living" when we are 3rd in the table and the 4th round of the Carabao Cup ?

Luck. Luck which will run out and we’ll see where we end up at the end of the season. With the tactical brain of jdt I’ll wager you bottom half. 

Edited by matt83

Derby games are overrated. This is why I was upset when the West Ham game got written off before it started. It’s just one game, pinning too much on one game, no point getting personal with the manager, he thought this team was gonna do well felt the need to piss around with it he’s the boss. We move on 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, starscascade said:

Derby games are overrated. This is why I was upset when the West Ham game got written off before it started. It’s just one game, pinning too much on one game, no point getting personal with the manager, he thought this team was gonna do well felt the need to piss around with it he’s the boss. We move on 

Personally they day I feel that way, is the day I will stop watching football. 
Go and read a few Bill Shankly quotes and see what passion is all about.

Its a lot more important than that. 

• Like 4

Just now, lraC said:

Personally they day I feel that way, is the day I will stop watching football. 
Go and read a few Bill Shankly quotes and see what passion is all about.

Its a lot more important than that. 

I meant in the grand scheme of the season not in the grand scheme of life. One game… how many have we won this season? I can let it go. 

1 minute ago, starscascade said:

I meant in the grand scheme of the season not in the grand scheme of life. One game… how many have we won this season? I can let it go. 

Well I can’t and I suspect many more on here can’t either.