BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (a) - 14/1/23 k/o 12:30pm

12 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

This project will be the death of this football club. Listen to Broughton talking about Travis and Buckley being able to play in the Premier League. I don't know what dream world, fantasy island he's living on.

Those two are seen as 'established' and the two kids are the future, therefore no need to sign quality midfielders as that would be 'expensive'. A shit project, which will only take us one way. Down.

Yes, this bloke obviously has the ability to hypnotise, largely getting away with comments like that.

Does not auger well.

Edited by martonrover
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

How many times is this we have been dicked by 3 or so goals this season? 4 or 5? 
It can happen occasionally to the best of them but not on a basis as regular as this. Embarrassing.

We rarely got hammered and embarrassed regularly under Mowbray. How much time do we have for this long term vision with no resources?

Edited by goozburger
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

JDT...lads back the team, not that conman. Never seen the likes, he played the game and speaks with an accent, he's a joke. Actually laughable🤣🤣🤣. Don't trust him or GB to get the recruitment right either. Blind to the glaring shortcomings on the pitch. 

Are they blind to the shortcomings on the pitch? All I've heard from JDT is that this is a project and it's going to take time to get promoted.

Sounds to me like a manager that's seen the players train and knows they're simply not good enough. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I mean I think I need to re-think my patience with this manager.

Probably heat of the moment but with how we are after conceding goals and having probably the worst XG in the league surely is red flags? I understand the squad we have is sh*te but there’s no change of tactics or anything? JDT is really pushing himself here to loosing a lot of fans.

Don't worry the happy clappers or those in denial will re-emerge when the dust settle and start to question those of us who don't have faith in this manager. Rinse and repeat. This is the standard, people say he's only had 6 months etc. It's a decent amount of time to show what you are about...what he has shown is very worrying to say the least.

• Like 2

Just now, bluebruce said:

Every time Markanday gets the ball here it gets more confusing that he hasn't been playing.

He needs to play more based on the last two performances - but even against Norwich it's clear he doesn't fancy tracking back. I can see why he's not played.

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

He needs to play more based on the last two performances - but even against Norwich it's clear he doesn't fancy tracking back. I can see why he's not played.

Because tracking back has helped us in this game hasn’t it. 

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Are they blind to the shortcomings on the pitch? All I've heard from JDT is that this is a project and it's going to take time to get promoted.

Sounds to me like a manager that's seen the players train and knows they're simply not good enough. 

I don't take that away from his comments or interviews...say that then. I think he thinks he can bring these same players to a higher level due to his brilliance that you or I couldn't begin to understand.

• Like 1

We have 11 man size shirts out there but they are filled with little boys …little boys with no bottle, no guts , no brains , no desire to WIN their battles ..in short an embarrassment to the club….

However….when I look at the bench carrying the “ coaching staff “ …I can’t blame these little boys entirely as the “ men “ making the decisions are dire .

• Like 4