BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham FA Cup 4th Round replay - 31/1/23

The problem with Breo is that he needs to sort his future... you can see it clearly...

Maybe time to give Pears a chance....although he had a stinker at Wigan last season in the cup and we play them next game.

Rankin-Costello seem to be our biggest threat going forward.

Just now, neophox said:

Think Wharton is our worst centre half.....we need Hyam back asap... 

Scott Wharton had a great first full season with us after his loans, but he has since been quite error-prone. He makes me nervous. I think Carter has better potential, and his loans have been at a higher level than Wharton had.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neophox said:

Think Wharton is our worst centre half.....we need Hyam back asap... 

Bonkers. Blame him all you like but he was covering for Mortons mistakes and switched off.

I think we can safely say Morton has an appearance clause - or penalty for lack of appearing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, superniko said:

How many days of the transfer window are open? 
By my counting we need 2 x CM, 1 x ST, 1 x GK, 1 x LB minimum

Don’t bank on any of them. I’d say two striker is a priority. Gallagher needs to be written off as a bad job, Brereton it’s plain has his mind on Spain and there’s no one else’s really. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, neophox said:

The problem with Breo is that he needs to sort his future... you can see it clearly...

Maybe time to give Pears a chance....although he had a stinker at Wigan last season in the cup and we play them next game.

Rankin-Costello seem to be our biggest threat going forward.

Pears has been class this year in cup. He got MOM against forest conceding 4 goals because he was pulling off saves left eight and centre 😂

Edited by Crozzy

When you’ve got what appears to be a tin pot player like Morton on the team sheet every week it gives us problems on the pitch but….for me it illuminates in massive letters just where we are as a club….buggered ! 
Very dark days when we’re being bullied or dictated to by a Premier League club…how we have fallen and the bigger  sadness is… nobody cares 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, booth said:

I've said it before, some of these players just aren't good enough.

In their heads they'd won the game and switched off. And it's been that mentality for years.

Didn't help that Morton was playing for them, Gallagher is a passenger and Brereton has really let us down recently.

TBF Ben probably had most of our shots.

Gallagher is poor and unlucky. That late on target shot from Dack could have hit Gallagher's arse and gone in, instead it doesn't and deflects out. He miss headed a near perfect cross right in front of goal too 

4 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

When you’ve got what appears to be a tin pot player like Morton on the team sheet every week it gives us problems on the pitch but….for me it illuminates in massive letters just where we are as a club….buggered ! 
Very dark days when we’re being bullied or dictated to by a Premier League club…how we have fallen and the bigger  sadness is… nobody cares 

We do but nobody listens.

2 minutes ago, yankfan said:

He should have fouled the lad that was by him. 

Wharton had just got a yellow card because he had to foul a player due to Morton dallying on the ball and losing it.

I said earlier in the thread before the equalizer that Morton was a liability. It's not that he gives the ball away, it's where he gives the ball away. Why's he doddering along with the ball towards his own box when there's five players around him able to take it?

• Like 3