BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wigan Athletic (h) - 6/2/23

• Moderation Lead
13 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Really fear for us tonight.

Wigan get an early goal and could become very toxic.

I think you are confusing this match with the one that sent us down from the prem. It happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav said:

New lad looking at home, some nice touches and link up play. 

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Huddersfield letting Thomas go making sense so far 

It’s the BRFCS way

• Like 4

You can see Wigan are more energised but they still look a poor side. We look alarmingly poor, really. Brereton puts that away and we’d be building into it but it looks very disjointed still. 

I hate to give a young lad grief but Vale is miler away from convincing me he’s cut out for this level. Postionally poor, visibly lazy and just no strength/power about him. Not smart enough to be a small, poacher-type either. Must be pulling up forests in training as he’s not shown me much on the pitch ever.

This’ll be a draw, but both teams look vulnerable to conceding.

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

You can see Wigan are more energised but they still look a poor side. We look alarmingly poor, really. Brereton puts that away and we’d be building into it but it looks very disjointed still. 

I hate to give a young lad grief but Vale is miler away from convincing me he’s cut out for this level. Postionally poor, visibly lazy and just no strength/power about him. Not smart enough to be a small, poacher-type either. Must be pulling up forests in training as he’s not shown me much on the pitch ever.

This’ll be a draw, but both teams look vulnerable to conceding.

Compare him to Simon Garner when he first came to Ewood from non league at a similar age.

Chalk and cheese in every way.

• Like 2