BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (a) - 15/02/23

5 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

Exaggerating again jim?! 

Edit: at the time of posting, the post I quoted said it was 2 hours ago, honest! Back me up on this gav!

Also, no offence intended jim, hats off to making the journey 👍

It did indeed say 2hrs Atko.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Set off at about 4.30 and got here about 7.20 so about 2 hrs 50mins. On the M6 it felt like  5 hours. Any other examples of exaggeration would be appreciated 

Come on Rovers

I only saw a quick joke from the 2 hours / 3 hours thing, and have clarified my post above. 

As I say, fair play for making the journey. I do regret not being able to make away games.

22 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Somebodys pretty confident with a 0-2 win to rovers, West brom have won  the last 6 at home and have'nt conceded, according to Lancs Live.

Records are there to be broken and this league is unpredictable 

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Don't get the Morton selection so I can only assume the potential financial penalties are deemed not worth it.

we have no idea if there is any financial penalities so yet again more conspiracy theory why Morton gets picked. Maybe cos JDT rated him higher than the rest of the other midfielders 

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Potential for a good front 4 but only with Brereton down the middle, not in front of Pickering. Long night if he is.

BBD will be on the left for sure. 

I'm sure its will the same as the weekend and its suits all those players

18 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Don't get the Morton selection so I can only assume the potential financial penalties are deemed not worth it.

Potential for a good front 4 but only with Brereton down the middle, not in front of Pickering. Long night if he is.

Buckley has been awful in the last couple of games, it's a straightforward swap for me.

Don't believe the conspiracy theories about financial penalties; it's bollocks.

• Like 2

Just now, Andy said:

Buckley has been awful in the last couple of games, it's a straightforward swap for me.

i can`t see what jdt sees in morton,he`s very ineffective in all areas,he gives the ball away constantly and has an air of im`e to good for this division,if he ever gets to be a regular in liverpools first team i`ll parade down livesey branch road on a horse wearing a pair of speedos,i seriously don`t like him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

Not surprised with the lineup, we showed on Saturday it's a team capable of causing difficulties & digging in. 

Their keeper is making his league debut I think, hopefully there's a shoot on site policy in place to give him some jitters.

Shoot on site policy ! 

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Records are there to be broken and this league is unpredictable 

we have no idea if there is any financial penalities so yet again more conspiracy theory why Morton gets picked. Maybe cos JDT rated him higher than the rest of the other midfielders 

BBD will be on the left for sure. 

I'm sure its will the same as the weekend and its suits all those players

If he does rate Morton then I'd question his judgement.

Annoyed at the selection of Brereton?

8 minutes ago, Andy said:

I don't think Buckley is great in central midfield but it is hardly a crazy conspiracy. Such clauses are regular I think in loans and I just dont rate him so just a theory.

Just now, Ossydave said:

That WBA midfield worries me, full of experience and I think Swift is the youngest at 27?

No room for Morton to pussy out of tackles at all tonight.

Swift is a very good player at this level. I fear for Morton too. He might not be directly up against him too often though, livescore shows Swift more as an AM in the WBA team. If one of our midfield two comes up against him, hopefully it's Travis more often. Who on this season's form probably isn't up to shackling him either, but it should be less severe.