BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) 10/4/23 @ 12.30pm

4 minutes ago, Neilbristol said:

Why do waste our corners. Such a wasted opportunity. They score from their first corner. 

Oh great Gally is warming up. That's what this game is missing...! Ffs

We need feckin goals - Leonard scores for fun.  Get him on NOW - nothing to lose.

If Gallagher is the answer I give up.

• Like 4

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I hope Waggot and his Club Secretary are fired.

And the person who took responsibility for fucking it all up. Some of you think GB did his job perfectly but the secretary obviously went for a brew and a cupcake when he should have been filling documents. It was last minute because the club did everything last minute.

6 minutes ago, Silas said:

Wish I could share your positivity, genuinely. 

All I can see is capitulation all over the pitch.

But I'm raging, so maybe not judging fairly.

Passes, posession, and vists to the box are no consolation to this shitshow though. 

It's just clear as day - we don't have anyone that can lead the line or put the ball into the back of the net. There's not much a manager can do with this squad.

Kiss the play offs goodbye. Even if we did sneak in there isn't a hope in hell chance that we'd be good enough to beat the other sides in there. 

Our position is mainly due to the weak league this year but even that has caught us now. 

No decent striker and no decent midfielder has been our ultimate undoing. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DanielMB said:

It seems like we need 15 chances to score once while they need 0 chances to score twice.

I mean you've seen it already - JRC missed from 6 yards out. Brereton-Diaz miscontrolled a wonderful through ball by Carter and pushed himself too wide to take a dangerous shot. 

It's just painful to watch.

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

Well…not really sure what to say. Playing well but find our selves 2-0 down. 

A Wharton is a revelation and I cannot believe we’ve been witnessing Morton ahead of him for so long.

If you're consistently playing well, not scoring and losing easily... you're not playing well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cesus said:

Diaz may aswell be in Spain now, never thought I'd prefer Gallagher but you are testing me young Benjamin!

I won't boo him when he walks around the Ewood pitch for a final time, but he'll be getting a stony silence. He's been shite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hasta said:

And the person who took responsibility for fucking it all up. Some of you think GB did his job perfectly but the secretary obviously went for a brew and a cupcake when he should have been filling documents. It was last minute because the club did everything last minute.

And some of you have fallen for Waggot's bullshit hook, line and sinker. 

• Like 2