BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Women's World Cup 2023

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I thought that the England women’s team looked far larger shall we say than Spain.

Average height/weight are:

England: 5'5"" and 133.1 lbs

Spain: 5'5" and 131.8 lbs

There is an explanation for the weight difference but I'm far too polite to go there.🤭

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Anyone seen this Spanish FA president kiss? Fuck me the world takes itself too seriously these days. 

A Spanish football man overjoyed at winning the world Cup hugs a player and kisses her on tue lips. Now subject to a witch hunt. 

I've seen the video, it's no different to kissing your kid when you're proud of them. 

Worlds mental. 

Edited by benhben
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, benhben said:

Anyone seen this Spanish FA president kiss? Fuck me the world takes itself too seriously these days. 

A Spanish football man overjoyed at winning the world Cup hugs a player and kisses her on tue lips. Now subject to a witch hunt. 

I've seen the video, it's no different to kissing your kid when you're proud of them. 

Worlds mental. 

I'm willing to bet if it was a male player, he wouldn't have done it.

• Like 7

A kiss on the lips to the continental types, particularly in that neck of the woods, is like a handshake to us in blighty. Without knowing anything about the context I’ll wager there’s previous beef between these two which she’s using to full advantage 

• Like 1

• Backroom
24 minutes ago, matt83 said:

A kiss on the lips to the continental types, particularly in that neck of the woods, is like a handshake to us in blighty. Without knowing anything about the context I’ll wager there’s previous beef between these two which she’s using to full advantage 

On the cheek maybe, but not the lips. Consent is still a thing.

• Like 3

• Backroom

Maybe I'm a bit precious but I thought the crotch grab was just as bad.

It's one thing the Argie GK messing on with his golden glove trophy. He's a crazy footballer.

But if you're a head official for a Country, in the VIP box, with all the cameras on you, wtf would you be grabbing your dick and balls and thrusting. Just odd and creepy. 

• Like 4

On 26/08/2023 at 21:43, matt83 said:

No its not

• Like 5

@POLITICOEurope
The mother of suspended Spanish football federation President Luis Rubiales has locked herself in a church today, declaring she would go on hunger strike until the “inhumane and bloody persecution” of her son is brought to an end.

7 minutes ago, philipl said:
@POLITICOEurope
The mother of suspended Spanish football federation President Luis Rubiales has locked herself in a church today, declaring she would go on hunger strike until the “inhumane and bloody persecution” of her son is brought to an end.

Seems just a tad dramatic 

• 2 months later...