BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham (a) - 12/08/2023

8 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

The big negative for me are the complete fukwits who follow us away - outside and inside the ground we have some real turds following us

You say this every time you go to games, you were fighting them last season apparently, which makes you no better. 

Maybe set the example for others to follow?

Szmodics first half crap...forget...second half coming back only good players do that...were going in the right direction even though a win would had been fully deserved...some of our players aren't up to speed but it will be better for every game. 

8 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

No actually I was remonstrating with a coked up moron who kept pushing me aside as if he was to take on the Burnley idiots at the turd so please Gav get your facts in order !

what we saw again today was the cokes up/can’t take your drink twats mouthing off on the fences giving it large to Rotherham fans and then when they realised the fans met together 50 yards down the way it suddenly went quiet as they came face to face with the other retards. My point is go to football to support the team not get drugged up or lashed and then spoil it for the fans who go to enjoy the football.

You were trying to fight then at Wigan too, but let’s not split hairs.

You're obsessed with this theme, I never saw any of this, nobody else has mentioned it either. I’m not saying the fan base is squeaky clean, but this has been going on since 1960’s, why the outrage now?

Your generation we’re throwing bananas at Alex Williams and constantly monkey chanting week in week out, thankfully times have moved on.

Edited by Gav

54 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

JDT doesn't get it - the "money" decisions are taken in India, not by Steve Waggott.

Waggott said on an interview he hoped for 4-ish new players. JDT is just reminding everyone what the CEO said. He's also reminding everyone we have sold players and brought cash in.

I'm sure JDT's fully aware who makes the final decision on whether we can buy a player. 

i thought the above was fairly obvious. 

Wharton was completely nullified in the first half by them man marking/doubling up on him. Once they were down to ten and he was freed up, we started to see the usual him, slipping passes through their defence. 

I'm sure a lot of teams will have him singled out, and it's something we have to be ready for. When they double up on him, we have to exploit the space they're leaving elsewhere, especially the likes of JRC and Szmodics. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gav said:

You're obsessed with this theme, I never saw any of this, nobody else has mentioned it either. I’m not saying the fan base is squeaky clean, but this has been going on since 1960’s, why the outrage now?

Your generation we’re throwing bananas at Alex Williams and constantly monkey chanting week in week out, thankfully times have moved on.

He's an ex copper ain't he?

Explains a lot.

12 minutes ago, Gav said:

Every fanbase has it’s nobheads, don’t think we particularly have more. The main issue I have with away games is some people unofficially deciding away games are sit where you want whilst others demand to sit in their seat. I often end up with 10 people standing in the five seats surrounding me or, as happened today, a bunch of young lads in my seat refusing to move and people moving me on when I find another empty seat

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Wharton was completely nullified in the first half by them man marking/doubling up on him. Once they were down to ten and he was freed up, we started to see the usual him, slipping passes through their defence. 

I'm sure a lot of teams will have him singled out, and it's something we have to be ready for. When they double up on him, we have to exploit the space they're leaving elsewhere, especially the likes of JRC and Szmodics. 

Agreed, and the bit in bold is why we need wide men who can exploit the space. 

7 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

You can double up on him when he's partnered with Travis - he's no threat to hurt you with the ball.

Less so when he's partnered with JRC (or Buckley). 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

No actually I was remonstrating with a coked up moron who kept pushing me aside as if he was to take on the Burnley idiots at the turd so please Gav get your facts in order !

what we saw again today was the cokes up/can’t take your drink twats mouthing off on the fences giving it large to Rotherham fans and then when they realised the fans met together 50 yards down the way it suddenly went quiet as they came face to face with the other retards. My point is go to football to support the team not get drugged up or lashed and then spoil it for the fans who go to enjoy the football.

The idiots on the pitch did it for me today

Just got back, great comeback, feel like we need to just focus on scoring more than we concede to win ffs, ala Liverpool... 

Let 's change it up next week and attack the fuck out of Hull. 

Gallagher

Hedges Szmodics JRC 

Wharton Travis 

Pickering Hyam Carter Brittain 

Pears 

Yes I'm still pissed... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Two games in and my main gripe is these bloody short corners which are so unproductive, in fact sometimes handing the initiative to the opponents. As we approached the end of stoppage time in the second half we won a corner. All around me fans were shouting to Hedges to get it in the mixer and a chance to win the game. No, we went short and two of three passes later it was full time.

Come on JDT, at the very least mix them up a bit.

The reason we always take short corners is because we are, as a team so small, putting the ball into the box would achieve  fuck-all.

What we need to be , is better at the short corners.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

what we saw again today was the cokes up/can’t take your drink twats mouthing off on the fences giving it large to Rotherham fans and then when they realised the fans met together 50 yards down the way it suddenly went quiet as they came face to face with the other retards. My point is go to football to support the team not get drugged up or lashed and then spoil it for the fans who go to enjoy the football.

Is it the modern day equivalent of the school disco?

‘I’m gonna get off with xyz’…

*stands in the corner staring at the floor*