BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

"The Owners would like to take this opportunity to thank all associated with the Club for their support"

Really?....most would give them the middle Finger for their shocking running of our Club,they are taking the piss 😠

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Waggy76 said:

That's it then , relegation this or next season...Home attendances to fall of a cliff , down to mid 80s levels ...

Do these idiots, not realise they are not WANTED !

Raos Out !

Yep,what a future we have under these Two Hats...pass me the Shotgun!

44 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Top post

Suhail rarely got a mention then JDT calls him out suddenly.

To be fair JDT,  offered his resignation (understandably) after the Mcguire debacle and it was accepted.

1 minute ago, JHRover said:

Next instalment is "the owners are committed....are you?" when Waggott puts up season ticket prices in May.

highly likely,not before promising that venkys troubles are behind them and they are commited to giving eustace a substancial budget,the month after,it`s announced there is no money due to whatever they make up,we`ve all been here before steve,it`s not going work this time you greasy double glazing salesman

• Like 3

The "statement" is quite clear in the inference that whatever problems there were previously as regards getting funding over  have allegedly now more or less been resolved and there are only a few procedural points to iron out.

Everyone should keep a copy of this statement close to hand in case there is no change to the current situation. The Club and owners will have hung themselves by their own petard should that turn out to be the case.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

highly likely,not before promising that venkys troubles are behind them and they are commited to giving eustace a substancial budget,the month after,it`s announced there is no money due to whatever they make up,we`ve all been here before steve,it`s not going work this time you greasy double glazing salesman

Difficult not to think otherwise isn't it.

Waggott will be gutted if he has to send our (sorry the leased) new bus back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The "statement" is quite clear in the inference that whatever problems there were previously as regards getting funding over  have allegedly now more or less been resolved and there are only a few procedural points to iron out.

Everyone should keep a copy of this statement close to hand in case there is no change to the current situation. The Club and owners will have hung themselves by their own petard should that turn out to be the case.

it`s 1/100 that eustace will get **** all of the raya and wharton transfer money,they really think the fans are gullible and stupid,some are definately,the majority know what to expect with this rancid lot

17 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

it`s 1/100 that eustace will get **** all of the raya and wharton transfer money,they really think the fans are gullible and stupid,some are definately,the majority know what to expect with this rancid lot

Agreed, but subject to the word "should" they've put a statement out saying the recent financial issues are practically resolved.

Whether they intended to do that may be a moot point but they can hardly use the Court proceedings as an excuse going forward now.

26 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Simple solution to that little problem....blame the boogeyman or in our case good old FFP.

Owners are doing all they can, desperate to invest etc. but it just isn't fair because our low crowds and FFP make it impossible

(Please ignore the £30 million from player sales and the crumbling infrastructure not constrained by FFP)

• Like 2

A nothing statement made by a nothing person.

I called it before it happened and said the hearing would be postponed.

These court hearings so far have only been about allowing them to send over money. I'm not sure if these hearings include the investigation, I would expect that to be a different case. I'm hoping the verdict in August is that they'll be forbidden from sending funds overseas, or it gets postponed again for another five months.

I don't care what happens as long as we are rid of them one way or another.

• Like 7

A non-statement full of weasal words and little more than a tribute to how wonderful the owners are.

It's actually an insult to the intelligence of Rovers fans - at least those who can see through the continuing bullshit coming from the management at Ewood Park.

I agree that the "should" word is the most relevant. If the statement had said "we are confident that" there might be cause for optimism but as it stands it provides little reassurance that these problems might be over

• Like 4

You'd have to be off your rocker to take any comfort in that statement it's almost a rehash of the last one.

Don't anyone be fooled the club is being funded by player sales instalments and probably more borrowing at some point and will continue to be with more player sales in summer.

They are basically hoping that sees us through until the next court hearing, it was promised in the last statement that would be sorted by now.

21 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

I'm not sure if these hearings include the investigation, I would expect that to be a different case. 

A second case reference appeared with the postponement notice until August. It relates to Fema investigation 

57 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I'm taking that as being because of the income from sales not because their problems sending cash are sorted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J*B said:

I think thats gross negligence from employees and/or the people in charge of running the club employing inexperienced people into key positions to keep the running costs low.

Simply cannot believe that. 3 times? Was that the same inexperienced person each time?

Those sorts of decisions come from higher up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

To be fair JDT,  offered his resignation (understandably) after the Mcguire debacle and it was accepted.

I think he left when A. Wharton was sold for £18m+ and a replacement wasn't brought in. He'd had enough. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Upside Down said:

I said after O'Brien that it was deliberately sabotaged.

I'm totally convinced that all three were deliberately sabotaged.

They never seem to make these mistakes when bringing in shit players for no money or when they are selling off the best player we've had for 15 years.

definately the undav and o`brien deals were

undav was obviously put off the move at rovers end,playing reserve team football for brighton was a better propositon,yeah right

o`brien got alarm bells ringing when someone realised he was an excellent player,who would have got us into the play offs and possibly won them,can`t be having that can we,do whatever you can to stop it

blindingly obvious those deals were thwarted,venkys don`t want us in the premier league,they`ve cut the managers legs off whenever we`ve assembled a decent side

• Like 1

The statement tells me they've always supported us!?!? Makes me curious to know what not supporting us would look like. Short of burning down Ewood or taking out Sami I can't think of much detrimental they haven't done. 

• Like 5