BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

8 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

He reckons rovers could be bought for 20 million. I think that shows how out of touch with the club(and football in general) he really is😅

If he is patient enough, it could be less. Buying us out of administration would be cheaper than that. Given how the owners are peddling the narrative to the court of protecting their investment and putting a bond up, to ensure their integrity, the court hearing in August, could be the first step on the road to us being almost worthless.

Given the annual statement in the accounts saying we are trading in an insolvent manner, the club is not exactly a gold mine and let’s face it, we are a heartbeat away from being in the third tier. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

If we're in league 1 and go into administration I imagine he knows enough money to buy us. 

If that outcome, after relegation and administration, were assured, I'd wish it.

Edited by 47er
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, 47er said:

If that outcome, after relegation and administration, were assured, I'd wish it.

Agree but it's a low bar. I'd currently be over the moon if the Venkys sold us to a steaming pile of dog poo. 

20 hours ago, arbitro said:

"Matt Smith can hold his own. He does tend to boot furniture over. He turns at about 3am or 4am in the morning. He supports Blackburn Rovers, right? And a couple of times, he's kind of just does that thing where he’ll drift off and then suddenly go 'ROVERS!' and kick a chair or something.

"I was about to have a word with him a couple of times, like 'Mate, kick the chair again, and you know, we're gonna have to work this out'." Noel Gallagher

• Like 2

Nice move so the faceache and LT deluded mob assume he was the problem and hes taken the hit.

A head has rolled, stop moaning and get behind the V's FFS, 20 million a year or we Bury !

Material uncertainty exists that may cast doubt on the company’s ability to continue as a going concern’

Well, there it is in black and white. 14 years into their destruction and the accounts state that there is a material threat of insolvency.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 8

Isn’t it madness that the Finance Director has recently resigned to “spend more time with his family” or words to that effect, about a week before these were filed and now there’s “a material uncertainty” around the club being a going concern, then this massive, separate mitigation in the following paragraph. Almost like one person has written one paragraph and someone else has written the folllow-on, after they left the room.

Edited by Bethnal
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

How are wages POSSIBLY up?!

Ayala, Dack, Kaminski, BBD (reported to be our top earners) all left in the summer and weren't replaced. 

12 additional employees…new contracts for players…soon accounts for £1.1m…

IMG_5459.jpeg