BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

palace determined to get wharton,as ever in the ewood land of **** ups,we`ll most likely sell and not give ourselves time to get a replacement,the decision should have been made last week on wether to accept the offer or not,i don`t know what broughton and minions actually do tbh,though they are masters of doing nothing

26 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

And loan back for rest of season 😀

Thinking about it, as much as I don't want us to sell him, if he did make the decision to sign for someone else, I wouldn't want him playing for us personally.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

palace determined to get wharton,as ever in the ewood land of **** ups,we`ll most likely sell and not give ourselves time to get a replacement,the decision should have been made last week on wether to accept the offer or not,i don`t know what broughton and minions actually do tbh,though they are masters of doing nothing

Because of the length of his contract I like how they are holding out for a deal they think is sufficient. Timing of bids outwith the club control. 

7 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

IMG_5827.png

It's such an ambiguous post the team news will be interesting either way. Play him and it's a sign we or he may have rejected, not playing and no doubt many will claim he is off. Yet we're playing a league 2 side, so wouldn't be surprised if one or 2 aren't used. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

Good move not to accept the original derisory offer, in an ideal world we need to be looking at a deal that will eventually net us well north of £30m.

However we all called it a week ago, we'll cave in at the last minute and then the excuse will be we didn't have time to get anyone else in or else we'll  get someone pretty useless in on loan after which we'll be another body and our best player down in summer.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, alex l said:

It's such an ambiguous post the team news will be interesting either way. Play him and it's a sign we or he may have rejected, not playing and no doubt many will claim he is off. Yet we're playing a league 2 side, so wouldn't be surprised if one or 2 aren't used. 

Or he's coming back on loan.

Or JDT is fuming and leaving after this game.

Edited by RoversClitheroe

3 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I get you. 

But he's then impacting the development of our own players.

If he helps us avoid relegation that's more important.

Sorry. Didn't recognise the sarcasm.

Edited by bazza
  • Like 1

• Backroom
6 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They have a massive catchment area. East Anglia is devoid of football clubs - so is the East of England, tbf, which is why people from Kent support Spurs.

I always thought the reverse was true. People who support Spurs are Kents. I’m deaf, so maybe I misheard the last word…

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I get you. 

But he's then impacting the development of our own players.

I would tend to agree, except his development may eventually net us more cash in sell-ins/improve the chance of a higher sell-on. Plus the obvious sentimental reasons.

2 minutes ago, pick32 said:

Why can’t I fry paid to make stuff up like Nixon! Like Rooney is going to be the New England U21 manager now give me £209 please 

I presume that's the USA.