BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

44 minutes ago, J*B said:

McGuire left Brockhall this morning with his mum in a vehicle from Rovers. Allegedly going to Manchester, but can’t get 100% info on whether it’s for the day, for the night, or in a car full of bags never to come back. 

Probably making the most of being in England and gone to watch UTD

• Like 1

Watching and listening on holiday far away.

Desperate shenanigans and very, very sad.

Think we are well and truly fecked.

Think last rites soon to be administered.

52 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

I feel like one of the worst weeks in Rovers history is about to unfold before our eyes...

• Monday: McGuire deal off, he goes back to the US. Rovers once again a laughing stock.
  • Tuesday: JDT gone.
  • Wednesday: Gregg interview, squirming around the questions asked.
  • Thursday: Some pleb put in charge of the team.
  • Friday: Give us a day off from the car crash.
  • Saturday: Stoke beat us. Toxicity levels at Ewood rise.
  • Sunday: Complete and utter dejection.

Sorry for being overly negative but this is how I see it panning out.

I can definitely see an announcement in the next couple of days that JDT and rovers have "mutually agreed to part ways". 

• Like 3

In all my years supporting, this has been the hardest week, and this includes being bullied by Burnley. Feels like stuff is just coming to a head now, changes afoot. Ultimately we need rid of venkys, I would accept waggot getting the bullet for the time being 

• Like 2

I honestly think this has broken me why should I invest into something so shambolic/ corrupt I'm not sure which side I fall under atm I mean to expect us to buy the bulls**t two years in a row and just come back asking for more is too much I'll come back when waggott and the rest are gone but I'm not going to spend anymore time energy or money on this.

Why should I actively seek out something on a Saturday that genuinely makes me despondent then have them continually muck up / sabotage anything that may give us a fighting chance.

Edited by Beanie01289

1 hour ago, J*B said:

McGuire left Brockhall this morning with his mum in a vehicle from Rovers. Allegedly going to Manchester, but can’t get 100% info on whether it’s for the day, for the night, or in a car full of bags never to come back. 

hopefully for the day before training tomorrow with us

17 minutes ago, unsall said:

Heard it’s gone against us re McGuire, lad going back to Orlando, also one resigned ( not JDT). Nothing official but decent source.

pathetic if true and heads must roll here. Unacceptable from whoever ballsed it up. It must be either CEO or Club Secretary surely?

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

hopefully for the day before training tomorrow with us

pathetic if true and heads must roll here. Unacceptable from whoever ballsed it up. It must be either CEO or Club Secretary surely?

put them all together and you have one moronic set up,they are all as incompetent as each other,we are the worst run club in the whole of professional football,root them out of the club,whatever it takes

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

It must be either CEO or Club Secretary surely?

Yes, I'd expect it to be somebody employed (Broughton would be my guess) rather than somebody contracted. We've already seen the report that the club wanted Tomasson to pay up his contract if he broke it, so a resignation would surely be an employee where there are no financial motives involved.

5 minutes ago, den said:

Someone explain to me why Rovers would go to the summer transfer window with Maguire - an unknown MLS footballer as their target? 

Is that the limit of our ambition?

he is unknown to us but our recruitment team have done their scouting and research on him. 

we need to make a number of signings in the summer. Do you want a list of players we should be targeting this summer?

1 hour ago, sharpysharps86 said:

I feel like one of the worst weeks in Rovers history is about to unfold before our eyes...

• Monday: McGuire deal off, he goes back to the US. Rovers once again a laughing stock.
  • Tuesday: JDT gone.
  • Wednesday: Gregg interview, squirming around the questions asked.
  • Thursday: Some pleb put in charge of the team.
  • Friday: Give us a day off from the car crash.
  • Saturday: Stoke beat us. Toxicity levels at Ewood rise.
  • Sunday: Complete and utter dejection.

Sorry for being overly negative but this is how I see it panning out.

Gregg has apparently gone, refused to take the blame for it this time.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

he is unknown to us but our recruitment team have done their scouting and research on him. 

we need to make a number of signings in the summer. Do you want a list of players we should be targeting this summer?

a bit early for targets seeing as we will most likely be in league one

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

a bit early for targets seeing as we will most likely be in league one

We won't be in league 1 next season 

3 minutes ago, phili said:

Gregg has apparently gone, refused to take the blame for it this time.

Pathetic.

Waggott and Slivester should took the blame 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Yes, I'd expect it to be somebody employed (Broughton would be my guess) rather than somebody contracted. We've already seen the report that the club wanted Tomasson to pay up his contract if he broke it, so a resignation would surely be an employee where there are no financial motives involved.

No I haven't the report. Try to access it on here but says bad gateway error 

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Did I ask for a list?