BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

1 minute ago, Lancaster Rover said:

There is zero chance the EFL will approve it, waste of time and money. 

We're trying to convince the dimmer parts of our fan base that really this is only a minor error and that our superslick legal team have got a watertight case and therefore that if there is any justice in the world that the nasty EFL should just wave it through.

• Backroom

If the statement from last week was a lie, spinning events to appear reasonably positive, what’s the betting that today’s statement is a similar lie and the reality is even worse than that ineptitude?

Ie: Sabotage rather than error.

• Like 3

SO ITS OFFICIAL THE BUNGLING BUFFOONS HAVE BALLSED THE TRANSFER AGAIN .

LOAD OF SHITE ALL TO SAY TO THE FANS WE TRIED AND WORST OF ALL NOT A TOSS GIVEN ABOUT A PLAYERS CAREER OR WELL BEING. 
TIME TO DRIVE THE SCUM OUT OF EWOOD .
#VENKYSOUT

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ABBEY said:

SO ITS OFFICIAL THE BUNGLING BUFFOONS HAVE BALLSED THE TRANSFER AGAIN .

LOAD OF SHITE ALL TO SAY TO THE FANS WE TRIED AND WORST OF ALL NOT A TOSS GIVEN ABOUT A PLAYERS CAREER OR WELL BEING. 
TIME TO DRIVE THE SCUM OUT OF EWOOD .
#VENKYSOUT

Love the phrase, drive them out. This is our ewood, time for the protests to really kick off

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mike E said:

If the statement from last week was a lie, spinning events to appear reasonably positive, what’s the betting that today’s statement is a similar lie and the reality is even worse than that ineptitude?

Ie: Sabotage rather than error.

It does seem a stretch at times to believe that this is error

When

a) It's happened twice

b ) It never seems to happen with outgoing deals and

c) It only seems to affect the higher profile/ higher cost incoming deals.

If you take the view it is sabotage I'm not certain it's the owners agreeing to deals in the first place then pulling the plug on them at the last minute. As bad as they've been as owners and boy do they need to sell up now that particular  scenario doesn't make any real sense. I'd be more inclined to think it was one of the bean counters at Ewood like Pasha/Waggott worried about missing their targets and putting a spoke in the works.

Either way we either have owners who are agreeing to deals and then pulling them at the last minute and making the Club a laughing stock and the management at Ewood are just going along with it and continuing to draw their salaries or we have rogue employees sabotaging deals either deliberately or by incompetence and no-one neither the owners nor the rest of the management are doing anything about it.

Edited by RevidgeBlue
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, smiller14 said:

All those staying it has been twice in 2 January windows are also forgetting we did the same to Brierley. Even more pathetically, it meant he couldn't play for his club - relegation stricken Rochdale. We then, despite promises of a pre-contract, pulled out of that deal too. Bad faith. No chance we sign McGuire if this paltry 'appeal' doesn't succeed. 

IMG_4882.png

No defence to the original error with Brierley, but the second part is slightly different to my understanding. I think we left the same offer in place and pulled it when it became clear that Brentford were offering more. 

34 minutes ago, rickard said:

And then you see people on instagram or twitter who write utter garbage like "At least the club are communicating honestly with us this time". Wtf!? Are people really this thick? H

Anyone who genuinely thinks the above just must be...

In an ideal world you convince all fans to boycott every single game until the end of the season and starve them out, but I still think their stubbornness would see them clinging on!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rover_in_the_South said:

Anyone who genuinely thinks the above just must be...

In an ideal world you convince all fans to boycott every single game until the end of the season and starve them out, but I still think their stubbornness would see them clinging on!

I’m convinced that there’s a percentage of accounts on all social that are run by paid actors. You see it on political posts, sports team. Likely hired by pr firms to help balance the conversation. 

• Like 2

This is on Waggott.

He should have gone over the double screw up last January for being in Birmingham.

He definitely has to go now.

The buck stops with the CEO whose job it is to make sure the systems work. 

• Like 9

For anybody in any doubt listen to this again from last January. Amazingly he says he didn't think they would win the appeal but went ahead with it anyway. Broughton has to go along with the others after this latest farce which is a carbon copy.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

What a total shit show! 🙄

From top to bottom. It starts with the owners telling staff one thing, “funds are only available through sales, create your own budget”. Then after funds come in and targets identified, deals agreed pull the rug. But it doesn’t stop there. As there still no excuse once a different deal is agreed and signed the club can’t send in the paperwork in time. 

The end result is there’s no accountability from top to bottom and it shows in everything from recruitment to play in the field. 

• Like 1

Amazingly though :

the Waggott and Broughton out brigade gathers momentum.

reminds me of the shagnew pile on.

id be pointing the finger at the people who employ them tbh.

its all well and good pruning the branches every few years but the root will still remain 

• Like 2

Has anyone else picked up on how responsive Nixon is being on Twitter to those who are suggesting that the cock-ups were intentional?

Seems unlike him to repeat himself so much, I also don't recall a time where he's defended the Club this much...

Something's telling me that he's been slipped a few quid to dismiss the theories and try to keep the peace a little.

Edited by TheRevAshton
  • Like 5

I thought with the situation in the summer that it was possible that one member(s) of the family may be acting to undermine other(s) members of the family. This is a theory that can't be proved, but perhaps, for example, Balaji was responsible for selling the dream to Broughton and giving permission and assurances that money raised could be re-invested, but Mrs or Mr D thought "sod that" and then told their man at the club - perhaps Slyvestor - to sabotage the deals.

We know that their is tension between Waggot and Broughton and Waggot and JDT. Is it possible that Waggot and Slyvestor and maybe Suhail work at the command of the real boss - perhaps Mrs D, but Broughton only has the ears of the wannabe boss - perhaps Balji?

Maybe some Rao's are despearte to rid themsleves of the club (understandable) and deliberatley screwing things up, but other Rao's are still clinging on to it and hiring people and making them promises that in reality they can not always fulfill.

It is all conjecture - but there is nothing at this club in the last 13 years which doesn't fit with the scenario of warring siblings giving lesser minions different and often contradictory instructions.

• Like 5

I would really prefer that the owners and Waggott were honest. At the start of a transfer window just state the club can’t buy regardless of sales instead of this pretence. This was deliberate no question. Sell a major asset and pretend to spend some of the generated cash. Can’t they all just f€@k off. Let someone with an interest buy and run the club. Then at least we can give the football side of the club a chance. Gutted this is happening to our club and that there is nothing to stop them. 
Just sell you assholes!

• Like 5

I have been testing the waters on social media today and spamming their social media, with anti venky and waggot posts. 

I also created a Facebook page, needs a little work, but it can be used to advertise protest times and dates. 

Feel free to join and post, its: 

Venkys Out 1875

• Like 3

Like last time it's gross incompetence or deliberate there is absolutely no other explanations now.

Deal off/on etc can't be the reason because they went and did the media to announce it so some imbecile needs the door opening and their arse going through it on a one way trip.

Call me a cynic but didn't the club statement come out about 30 minutes after Sky Sports News reported issues on the deal. The statement wasn't for the fans, it was to kick the can down the road for the national eyes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheRevAshton said:

Has anyone else picked up on how responsive Nixon is being on Twitter to those who are suggesting that the cock-ups were intentional?

Seems unlike him to repeat himself so much, I also don't recall a time where he's defended the Club this much...

Something's telling me that he's been slipped a few quid to dismiss the theories and try to keep the peace a little.

Wouldn't be the first time, remember the wee gem

• Like 1