BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 7/10/23

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Excellent win today. Pleasing performance. Should be alot more like 6 or 7. 

4 very good goals and we played well 

QPR looks a very poor team. Look certain to go down. Wonder if Ainsworth job is at threat now? 

Wondering about Ainsworth too

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

us handing out a good hiding has been coming,we`ve no problem creating chances just being to open,really hope we start playing with someone holding from now on

Only changes from the sides that have played against Coventry and QPR are a striker for Dolan (I assume Ennis), Moran for Markanday and Brittain for Pickering (albeit he played LB against Coventry). 

We've looked far more secure at the back since Wahlstedt has come in at GK and Hill at RB - it would be madness to change it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Jober as a sudge

I was laughing and said  to steward ive had drunk with my family after first time in ages. Told police abd they agreed I wasn’t drunk. He went off and didn’t return. After 6 yrs going to games I been band. Crazy as fuck!!  Gives me another reason no no go. I do wonder. Really?????