BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - 24/10/2023

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Behave man , are you actually pears 

Don't really get the "Leo" love in and the "Pears" hatred on here, they both seem distinctly sub par keepers. Why Broughton wanted to pee away what available cash we had this summer on a keeper who is no better than the other, seems fairly bizarre and it's pretty unfortunate he managed to find one of that ilk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't really get the "Leo" love in and the "Pears" hatred on here, they both seem distinctly sub par keepers. Why Broughton wanted to pee away what available cash we had this summer on a keeper who is no better than the other, seems fairly bizarre and it's pretty unfortunate he managed to find one of that ilk.

i agree

there is a lot of Dolan hatred on here too unfortunately. they are all our players. get behind the lads !! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Because we are a development squad it's as simple as that really.

I'll take that at half time. A couple of decent chances and one crap one and we've come in even.

Need to get a grip in the second half though. Perhaps change things up a bit at the top? Getting rid of Waggott would be an excellent result 😉

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I feel like Leo will develop into a good GK but he doesn't look ready yet. 

I don't have any confidence Pears will become a good GK.

19 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

A keeper, a keeper my kingdom for a keeper!!

15 minutes ago, bazza said:

Leo, "Is this a ball I see before me?"

14 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Alas poor cleansheets we knew them well.

14 minutes ago, lraC said:

A tale of 2 tities? 

8 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

What do you think the score will be? 2-3 or not 2-3? That is the question.

5 minutes ago, bazza said:

We come to bury Millwall not to praise them

Who knew we were so high brow 😁

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

this game is made for adam wharton later on

Yeah, think Id take Sigurdsson off for Moran definitely. Agree Wharton on is a good idea but then cant really justify taking off Tronstad, Brittain or JRC. Hmm. I guess just whichever of those tires quickest.

Ennis for Dolan will defo happen at some point, though Dolan has done reasonably again IMO.