BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leeds Utd (h) - 9/12/23

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

I see the point there, but I’m confident it’s a poor ruling, as a result of that argument. Sliding on the ground is dynamic and shouldn’t need support, making your body a bigger obstacle with the use of your arm - natural or otherwise - is gaining an unfair advantage, as far as I can tell.

In the Prem with VAR I think each one wud be examined on it's own merit.

Was introduced to stop the ridiculous, accidental ones where a player's back was turned and falling to ground. Ridiculous penalties were being given.

Today's one I can see the debate. Definitely stopped the ball going into the 6 yard box, and a potential goal opportunity. 

Personally,  didn't think it was. But I'm not adamant. 

3 minutes ago, booth said:

How is Ampadu not booked there? Then slows down the game for them talking to him. Idiot referee.

Dislike Bobby Madley so much. Face of a Spitting Image puppet, a punchable one at that. Notoriously poor referee and the reasons for his earlier, sudden departure from English refereeing should’ve seen him never referee again.

He’s handed them every opportunity to stay ahead here, real example of officials being more scared of the reprisal of public discourse (Leeds fans) than their paymasters.

Edited by Bethnal
  • Like 2

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I’m not able to see this one, but judging from the good comments here, we do not expect to get any goals in this game unless they come from penalties.

And we won’t get those either!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Dislike Bobby Madley so much. Face of a Spitting Image puppet, a punchable one at that. Notoriously poor referee and the reasons for his earlier, sudden departure from English refereeing should’ve seen him never referee again.

He’s handed them every opportunity to stay ahead here, real example of officials being more scared of the reprisal of public discourse (Leeds fans) than their paymasters.

Him & that prick Tim Robinson, total & utter wankers!

• Like 2