BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Southampton (a) - 16/12/23

• Backroom

Extremely poor in terms of professionalism from Brittain. If we had any kind of squad depth I'd be sitting him on the bench for some time to come in JDT's shoes, but alas, he'll be straight back in once his suspension is served with no consequences as we have no backup. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

The arrogance of kicking the ball away on a yellow, is maddening. Utterly insane. I’d double his fine.

It explains his decisions on the pitch, like not striking the ball from 5 yards out. Or not tapping the ball to a man unmarked with the ball gaping.

4-4-1 out of possession which is about as negative as we can be. We might get one or two chances here, late in the game, but we need to be 8/10 across the pitch for 30 minutes and 10/10 in the box to get anything.

Cannot get over the Brittain red card. It’s petulant, it’s deeply childish and I hope he gets the silent treatment the long bus journey home. Stew in it.