BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (a) - 26/12/23

5 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Brittain wasn't trying or had a bad game?

I think he's a shit defender FWIW (I've never seen a FB shit out of so many challenges) , but Hill has lost form over the last few weeks and has been dropped as a result. 

I posted this a few weeks back. Poor playing on the wing, average defender but very soft, doesn’t like the physical stuff.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hi Mack said:

At least 4 pubs around the ground! Thats without thinking of every other business! 

Is that really to the club relegation or down to the change of people social habits and activities over the years like people have? I used to go out in to 2000's but has time has gone on people have families and other things to paid for before going to the pub these days? 

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Is that really to the club relegation or down to the change of people social habits and activities over the years like people have? I used to go out in to 2000's but has time has gone on people have families and other things to paid for before going to the pub these days? 

Are you being real or just  being a wum 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

It’s because the gates cut by half and so did the people visiting the pubs on match day! Stop being so contrary and accept others may have valid points.

its like arguing with my 10 year old daughter.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hi Mack said:

It’s because the gates cut by half and so did the people visiting the pubs on match day! Stop being so contrary and accept others may have valid points.

There has to be a huge effect on the local economy when around 50,000 less people are visiting the area in a season. We need less match day staff in the form of stewards and catering staff as a result of the vastly reduced crowds. It will be a similar story on the ticketing and retail side too. And the blame lies firmly on the errant ones several thousand miles away.

It really isn't difficult to understand.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

First requirement of a full back - pace. Second requirement of a full - you’ve got to like a tackle.

Both boxes ticked by Batty, yet he seems further away from the first-team than ever. What has happened there ? 

34 minutes ago, rigger said:

Both boxes ticked by Batty, yet he seems further away from the first-team than ever. What has happened there ? 

His form has been awful this season in the Under-21's.  Seems to be going backwards for some reason.  Totally overshadowed by Duru at right-back who looks the part and is getting the bench at senior level.

9 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

His form has been awful this season in the Under-21's.  Seems to be going backwards for some reason.  Totally overshadowed by Duru at right-back who looks the part and is getting the bench at senior level.

What a waste.

15 hours ago, ABBEY said:

Are you being real or just  being a wum 

real of course. Don't do wind up Abbey. 

People habits over the last 15 years have changed and people priorities have changed over time. That's my point and I only asked for who these businesses were? 

3 hours ago, Hi Mack said:

Yes valid point on attendances dropping by half but also people's budget and social habits have changed has they grow up and have more responsibilities at home for example. Or People not able to attend every game due to Work reasons given we live 24 hour economy which we didn't 20 years ago. Also 2 more valid points made by myself. Not agree? 

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Clearly not developed as we thought he would at the start of the season. 

On 26/12/2023 at 11:38, davulsukur said:

Just seen the highlights. Wahlstedt can hang his head in shame with letting that first one in. Awful.

Defence were horrific for the second and Brittain just falling over, giving the ball away for the 3rd was pathetic. 

Most noticeable thing was how little effort the players seemed to be putting in for all 3. 

Unacceptable.

I thought effort was missing for most of the 90 all over the pitch some of em just looked like they could not be arsed.  Bit like they  had partied all night.  100% effort for 90 mins is the minimum requirement. UNfuckinACCEPTABLE.  Fans turned out in great numbers for that shit.  They deserved.better.