BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

The only way to protest is to follow the Reading fans model, maximum impact, maximum exposure, beamed directly into the living room in Pune and across the world.

Only my opinion of course and this view is in no way the views of Brfcs and its posters. 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Gav said:

The only way to protest is to follow the Reading fans model, maximum impact, maximum exposure, beamed directly into the living room in Pune and across the world.

Only my opinion of course and this view is in no way the views of Brfcs and its posters. 

I agree (allegedly).

A lot of people are surprised these useless cretins still even own us, as in, they've assume they sold up years ago.

A simple protest march or gathering outside the stadium is not enough to be noticed nowadays. That kind of coverage is taken up by the likes of Man United protesting against the Glazers. Regardless of what happens today with transfers, it feels like the only way for the fans to be noticed is to do what Reading fans have been doing and prevent matches from taking place. I don't like it particularly, but this feels like the only way to force the issue.

The problem I'm seeing is that I'm not sure how much of the matchday fanbase would be willing to take part in the kind of protest that disrupts a match.

• Like 2

Agree with the above if the transfer window plays out as expected.

Get on the pitch during the game on Saturday, it’s the only way. 

18 and 75 minutes. With banners and Venky’s / Waggot out chants! They’re an absolute shambles and an embarrassment with the way they are treating people. 

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 3

Just now, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Agree with the above if the transfer window plays out as expected.

Get on the pitch during the game on Saturday, it’s the only way. 

18 and 75 minutes. With banners and Venky’s / Waggot out chants! They’re an absolute shambles and an embarrassment with the way they are treating people. 

IMG_5666.jpeg

The most powerful move is to get a game cancelled.

Minutes are irrelevant, get in the pitch and get the game cancelled.

Then get worldwide media coverage, and the reasons will be Venkys and the board.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

The most powerful move is to get a game cancelled.

Minutes are irrelevant, get in the pitch and get the game cancelled.

Then get worldwide media coverage, and the reasons will be Venkys and the board.

Agreed, 18 minutes would be the time and then if the game isn’t cancelled for whatever reason do it again on 75.

Every fan who wants to join on the pitch with a bag full of feathers emptied everywhere  & a dozen eggs to be launched at the directors box! 

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Agreed, 18 minutes would be the time and then if the game isn’t cancelled for whatever reason do it again on 75.

Every fan who wants to join on the pitch with a bag full of feathers emptied everywhere  & a dozen eggs to be launched at the directors box! 

IMG_5666.jpeg

Needs more than BRFCs, need to turn the Facebook lot.

25 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

The happy clappers will not join in to bulk up the numbers. There are too many thickos desperate to be servile wretches for any Reading type of event. Facebook and co. proves that.

Yes, "Just get behind the lads, FFS, we'd never survive without Venkys".

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Yes, "Just get behind the lads, FFS, we'd never survive without Venkys".

I retweeted something yesterday (during the latest transfer fiasco) and added #Venkysout

A Dingle commented:

"WiThOuT VeNkY's YoU wOuLd CoLlApSe."

Not sure why they were checking #Venkysout but it seems to now be the accepted viewpoint across football. So weird.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Determining the why would influence the strategy here (easier said than done on how to determine this mind!). For my money, it has to be one the following two:

1. Pride
2. They have skeletons to hide

I'd personally lean towards number 2.

If someone had approached Fred and Rose West with big money for their property, do you think they would have sold?

• Like 3

Do you think in return for selling them Adam Wharton Palace fans could loan us their banner?!

To think we are are selling them our best player with the club going nowhere (apart from League One!) and our fans STILL haven’t got the balls to do anything and protest about it!

IMG_5908.jpeg

• Like 5

You would potentially get numbers in there tens who would receive large fines and bans  why the remaining 8000 booed us off the pitch in handcuffs. I firmly believe now we have to let this play out to the death with only the I told you so card left to play

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, davulsukur said:

I retweeted something yesterday (during the latest transfer fiasco) and added #Venkysout

A Dingle commented:

"WiThOuT VeNkY's YoU wOuLd CoLlApSe."

Not sure why they were checking #Venkysout but it seems to now be the accepted viewpoint across football. So weird.

Dingles have never been known for their intelligence.

3 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

Depending what happens later today and more importantly against QPR on Saturday , things can change very quickly.

Losing on Saturday and no real signings and the blue touch paper could well be lit  !

We could sign no one , sell Hyam , carter and tronstad and lose 15-0 at the weekend and no one would do a thing

• Like 2

8 hours ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Determining the why would influence the strategy here (easier said than done on how to determine this mind!). For my money, it has to be one the following two:

1. Pride
2. They have skeletons to hide

I'd personally lean towards number 2.

I don't know why the pride line keeps getting pushed (no offence to you) I've worked with Indians for years and they take very little pride in their work. Happy to send stuff half done/poorly done and when stuff goes wrong they just bury their heads in the sand or you just get radio silence (sound familiar?)

It's definitely No.2, and it must be a tyrannosaurus size skeleton for them to hold on for 13 years (like them going to prison, basically)

They would have absolutely no issues with dropping us, regardless of what state we are in or how bad it made them look otherwise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

You would potentially get numbers in there tens who would receive large fines and bans  why the remaining 8000 booed us off the pitch in handcuffs. I firmly believe now we have to let this play out to the death with only the I told you so card left to play

Think it's down to us and the trust to actually start doing targeting advertising and upskilling of the Venkys and the broken promises etc etc 

• Like 1