BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

We could do with a quick links page or something. I occasionally get into it with people on Facebook (usually whilst giving baby the bottle) but don't have relevant articles or links to hand and don't have time to dig them out and find them again. Just seen someone disputing that the Vs are under investigation. Would be so much easier if I could just quickly grab a link rather than have to find it all over again. 

7 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

We could do with a quick links page or something. I occasionally get into it with people on Facebook (usually whilst giving baby the bottle) but don't have relevant articles or links to hand and don't have time to dig them out and find them again. Just seen someone disputing that the Vs are under investigation. Would be so much easier if I could just quickly grab a link rather than have to find it all over again. 

Link to the investigation ‘from the horses mouth’

https://enforcementdirectorate.gov.in/sites/default/files/latestnews/Press Release -VHPL-09.10.2023.pdf

• Like 2

You need something that is going to have a big impact, which means visually, and rely on a small number of people (no-one will ever forget the chicken on the pitch).  

What about getting a few people dressed as clowns outside EP for the Stoke game?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, speedies gonna get ya. said:

In the lower teir of Jack Walker stand, Darwen end side there is an area of seating covered by material with two big Venky logos on it. There is enough blank space to stick large letters spelling OUT under each logo. Cheap, easy and very visible on TV cameras.

and the signs at the back of the stand

Get a digital designer , Design a picture ...

make sure it says 

MADE IN UK, DESTROYED IN INDIA 

BRFC looking for it's owners 

and other slogans ...tweet,retweet,FB , tiktok it ... post in forums of INDIAN SUPER LEAGUE teams

Its election time in India..best time for media onslaught ...there are many fans from Asia like me ...

• Like 3

It has to be the Newcastle match on BBC 1 for maximum impact. It seems like the perfect opportunity. Something peaceful, law abiding and poignant. Maybe 20 000 people clucking on 17 and 85 mins. I dare say the Newcastle fans would join in. Chicken based arm actions optional. 

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It's difficult to fight an invisible enemy. If they were actually at the ground the vitriol could be aimed directly at them but I sincerely doubt they have watched a game for years. I suggested a few years ago that one sure fire way to get publicity would be to disrupt a match at Ewood. The easiest way it for a few hundred to sneak whistles into the ground and randomly blow them. The game would be stop/start and confusion would reign. It's cheap and would have the desired effect particularly if they were being blown in three different areas of the ground.

Now that's an idea.

Absolutely brilliant 👏

6 minutes ago, Gamst said:

It has to be the Newcastle match on BBC 1 for maximum impact. It seems like the perfect opportunity. Something peaceful, law abiding and poignant. Maybe 20 000 people clucking on 17 and 85 mins. I dare say the Newcastle fans would join in. Chicken based arm actions optional. 

We want media and visibility we do exactly what Reading did. 

34 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It's difficult to fight an invisible enemy. If they were actually at the ground the vitriol could be aimed directly at them but I sincerely doubt they have watched a game for years. I suggested a few years ago that one sure fire way to get publicity would be to disrupt a match at Ewood. The easiest way it for a few hundred to sneak whistles into the ground and randomly blow them. The game would be stop/start and confusion would reign. It's cheap and would have the desired effect particularly if they were being blown in three different areas of the ground.

Also a good suggestion 

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

We want media and visibility we do exactly what Reading did. 

i don`t think we`ve crashed as far as reading yet for it to work ,that club has been totally wrecked we are only 1/2 way to getting to their status,im`e pretty sure we hav`nt the discontented numbers yet

I agree we need maximum impact but I personally would not be up for invading the pitch. Its not that I don't care enough, it's the fact that it's a criminal offence. I would lose my job. I have 2 kids and a mortgage. Most people will be in the same boat that they can't risk their livelihoods. How can we cause the game to be seriously delayed without breaking the law?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, speedies gonna get ya. said:

I agree we need maximum impact but I personally would not be up for invading the pitch. Its not that I don't care enough, it's the fact that it's a criminal offence. I would lose my job. I have 2 kids and a mortgage. Most people will be in the same boat that they can't risk their livelihoods. How can we cause the game to be seriously delayed without breaking the law?

The whistles idea might work as the ref would have no control and I wouldn't have thought that it is illegal.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rigger said:

The whistles idea might work as the ref would have no control and I wouldn't have thought that it is illegal.

It’s a good idea and especially if you actively leak it so that BBC are well aware of the plans to do it. It can’t be stopped, I don’t think. It’s disruptive, it stops the game, nobody encroaches on the pitch or throws missiles, players aren’t endangered and it’s actually just very funny.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Gamst said:

Love that, but can we do it on 18th and 75th minutes instead 😁.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gamst said:

Oh jesus give me a break...clucking noises?!

A mass walk out of home fans.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:
  36 minutes ago, Gamst said:

that would be f*****f bizarre but really funny😂

Is the TV Studio in the far corner of the Jack Walker lower towards the Darwen End, still used by Sky, BBC etc when it comes to showing Rovers games?

If so, I think that may be the best place to direct any banners towards. In that corner. Live on BBC, banners held up facing the pundits in the studio, before kick off or at half time when the pundits are on air. Message put across before a large TV audience.

Big Al is likely to be in the studio too and may be asked for his views on the club/owners by Lineker or whoever is hosting. Ideally, we could do with Sutton being in the studio that evening as he won't hold back, but he seems to be more on radio duty.

• Like 2