BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

10 hours ago, speedies gonna get ya. said:

Just before his mate Coyle was sacked Jim White did a whole show calling out Venkys and Suhail Pasha in particular. I quote "venkys we are coming for you" . Didn't follow up. Radio silence since. 

Let's bombard talk sport. Emails, social media platforms and every phone in going to remind them of this. Get #Venkysout trending. 

On 606 calls to Sutton and Savage may be met with more sympathy and understanding.

Talk sport presenter, Adam Catterall is a Blackburn lad as well. Should be easy to get him on board?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What is the attitude of our local MP’s ? There’s a general election in the offing ? Maybe they could be galvanised into some action.

Kate Hollern? I bet she isn't interested in Rovers or the football club. I would very surprised if she ever been to Ewood Park to watch Rovers. 

Tim Farror is a Rovers fan.

5 minutes ago, PapaLaz said:

Morning - long time lurker, not sure if I've ever posted.

If anyone can make use of them, I've just registered venkysout.com venkysout.co.uk and venkysout.uk - happy to transfer or sort hosting to go on any material, or owt else I can do.

Not Blackburn based, but me and my lad are st holders and get to most home games. Like many here I'm not sure how much more of this madness we can take.

Ello Dave.

• Like 6

Just now, toogs said:

This is a local club for local people.

😂

I'm going to punt the domains over to an aws account later as I've got a bunch of free credits there, and it's easier to get DDoS protection on them. If I can find a nice logo to throw up as a holding image I will do - the wilting rose and chicken head one sounds good.

I can help with anything web related or if there's anyone that's taking a lead on it and wants the domains I will xfer them over.

• Like 1

Back in the day, there were always rumours of Venky/club plants on this messageboard. 

This still a thing? (if it ever was?) Just wondering if any of the cretins in charge will have been made aware of the growing unrest (to the point where protests are being discussed)?

If recent events in the country tell you anything, it is that only action which causes significant disruption that will have any impact

It's difficult to tell others what to do when you aren't there yourself, but it's my belief that the only way this will get publicity is to first draw serious attention to the games. This can be done by disrupting each game as much as possible: whistles, pitch invasions, throwing balls on the surface etc. Only then will the cameras look at the club, and the pundits / commentators / podcasters will talk about why the fans feel they have to do this

Of course we have been here before. The Venkys rode on through that. Over a decade on though, you have to wonder why it is still not working for them

You do feel the tide is again turning. They have managed to create this aura of being benevolent owners but that facade is crumbling. The more we have to hold firesales, the more incomings are disrupted and the longer this tax investigation continues the more their position becomes untenable

The Action Group should reform and coordinate the disruptive protests whilst the Trust continues with the amicable side of things - club liaison and so fourth. But the bottom line is, there should not be a game that goes on at Ewood that is not disrupted until this lot finally pack up and feck off

• Like 2

I firmly believe that the next court hearing on 12/03/24 will be pivotal.

In the event of funds not being released at that point, I have a feeling that the accountants will have a severe problem signing the accounts off.

As we have seen with the last few years accounts, the business is trading in an insolvent manner without the owners pumping the funds in and a statement to that effect is made each years.

Perhaps asking the accountants as a concerned fan and wording it in a general way to avoid any date protection breaches, would be an idea. Have this information to hand in advance of the court hearing then they can't come out and say we can manage without the funding, if the court do refuse it.

• Like 1

Sorry this is plagiarised from something I saw earlier but in the dark footballing days we are enduring it made me smile.

Why don't all Rovers and Burnley fans swap season tickets from now until the end of the season. Then at least we'll all get to see a team we detest getting beat every week.

😂😂

• Like 8

Did a rough comparison of attendances 13 years before and the 13 years of Venkys, drop off in fans is about 34% in attendances. Obviously we were an established Premier League team in the times before, but that does include the the 2 season in Division 1. Knocked this up. 

Venkys Out.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Rover80 said:

Did a rough comparison of attendances 13 years before and the 13 years of Venkys, drop off in fans is about 34% in attendances. Obviously we were an established Premier League team in the times before, but that does include the the 2 season in Division 1. Knocked this up. 

Venkys Out.png

This could be a very smart PR campaign idea Rover80

It could be done with all sorts of things:

Turnover in 2009 - £50.4m; in 2023 - £16.6m

Wage to Turnover 2009 - 90.5%; 2023 - 147%

Etc etc. Everything has got worse. Shareholders funds in 2009 - +£28m; shareholders deficit in 2023: -£122m

It could produce a series of striking graphics

• Like 3

6 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Back in the day, there were always rumours of Venky/club plants on this messageboard. 

This still a thing? (if it ever was?) Just wondering if any of the cretins in charge will have been made aware of the growing unrest (to the point where protests are being discussed)?

I've always thought @ABBEY was a double agent.

I think he secretly works for Balaji and the Madame. He's just gathering intelligence on the fanbase.

There's been little dissent for ages and he's vanished, but now they know protests might be coming  back and BAM,he's back again. Coincidence? 🙃

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I've always thought @ABBEY was a double agent.

I think he secretly he works for Balaji and the Madame. He's just gathering intelligence on the fanbase.

There's been little dissent for ages and he's vanished, but now they know protests might be coming  back and BAM, he's back again. Coincidence? 🙃

I’m not sure he’ll find much 😁😁

• Like 3