BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

2 hours ago, Miller11 said:

IMG_0888.thumb.jpeg.c17d7f31d7e3978fd366a680a8669fdf.jpeg

A box of these and an anonymous letter were delivered prior to the joint Blackpool protest. This covers off everything in a factual and accessible manner up until that point.

Is this available in a digital format ?

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

This could be a very smart PR campaign idea Rover80

It could be done with all sorts of things:

Turnover in 2009 - £50.4m; in 2023 - £16.6m

Wage to Turnover 2009 - 90.5%; 2023 - 147%

Etc etc. Everything has got worse. Shareholders funds in 2009 - +£28m; shareholders deficit in 2023: -£122m

It could produce a series of striking graphics

Exactly, with those sort of figures it will highlight the mis-management and financial mess that has been created through lack of interest, neglect and letting players walk out of the door for nothing. 

I also made this, twat that he is. 

Waggot.png

Edited by Rover80
  • Like 3

Does anyone have any idea how much these drone shows cost? A big Venky's/Maggot out in lights for half hour against Newcastle would certainly make headlines, much easier for everyone to see than a plane as well. I'll certainly chuck in if someone can do the leg work.

• Like 3

• Backroom
21 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Is this available in a digital format ?

Just dug my old PC out from the loft. I uploaded this to venkysout.com when I ran it all those years ago and I have a feeling it's still on the PC. Need to find the power cable now! 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I've always thought @ABBEY was a double agent.

I think he secretly he works for Balaji and the Madame. He's just gathering intelligence on the fanbase.

There's been little dissent for ages and he's vanished, but now they know protests might be coming  back and BAM, he's back again. Coincidence? 🙃

Feck sake which horrible fan grassed me...

Portfolio is on pashas desk...

Your all horrible,  we are looking after the baby.  Me n Mrs d are having an orgy tonight whilst dancing naked in a vindaloo sauce. 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, sparky12 said:

Does anyone have any idea how much these drone shows cost? A big Venky's/Maggot out in lights for half hour against Newcastle would certainly make headlines, much easier for everyone to see than a plane as well. I'll certainly chuck in if someone can do the leg work.

What a fantastic idea I’ll definitely contribute. Protests from the sky 🔥❤️

no happyclappers or players harmed by toxicity. The media would be all over it 

Edited by MrT
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rover80 said:

Exactly, with those sort of figures it will highlight the mis-management and financial mess that has been created through lack of interest, neglect and letting players walk out of the door for nothing. 

Waggot.png

I take it that Diego still passed our medical 😁

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Rover80 said:

Waggot.png

There is a fair chance he will point out that he thought we were signing Madonna, who is till very much alive and could provide the half time entertainment.

Speaking of which, whose was at fault for the failed Elton John concert? Did we make a mess of that paperwork too?

• Like 1

• Backroom
3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What is the attitude of our local MP’s ? There’s a general election in the offing ? Maybe they could be galvanised into some action.

As a side note, there’s a by election in my constituency, Rochdale, and the candidates were out in force at the football match on Saturday and the Rugby League match on Sunday. One of the candidates is a Dingles season ticket holder, allegedly, but he still rocked up to the ‘Dale on Saturday. It shows politicians are aware that football fans are also voters.

Could we crowd fund a “ Venkies Out “ candidate in Blackburn in the forth coming general election ?

Go on @Miller11 😅

• Like 1

Christ, I was at the forefront of most protests back in the day. Mad to think a decade and more I'm having to do it all again. I need to try and summon up the fight I used to have back then, these f*ckers have ground me down over the years. I protested at the training ground, outside the ground, inside the ground, at other grounds, with other fans, fought with our own fans, stewards, interviewed Paul Hunt (remember him?), did protests with other clubs against the F.A. I remember when everyone had given up I was stood outside Bloomfield road for a pre season friendly, on my own with banners whilst our own fans gave me shit... it takes it out of you.

It made no difference but it needs to be done. You can't let them stand on your neck. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Madon said:

Just dug my old PC out from the loft. I uploaded this to venkysout.com when I ran it all those years ago and I have a feeling it's still on the PC. Need to find the power cable now! 

I was going to buy this domain! Ha.

Wasn’t sure what to put on it. Perhaps a space to share information and post open letters to those crooks at the top. 🤷 

https://gofund.me/ccecad00

im awaiting call backs from a few companies. Probably tomorrow.

it’s looking around 15k and drones are that good we can always do it on the riverside hill.

it’s short notice I know but god loves a tryer.

edit: I don’t do social media so if the tech savvy on here could get it out there it would be gratefully appreciated 👊🏻

Edited by MrT
  • Like 2

Sheff Wednesday are planning protests against Chansiri too, its a shame we don't play them at Ewood till April, imagine all 4 sides of the ground spilling onto the pitch to protest about scummy owners, THAT would gather attention 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Sheff Wednesday are planning protests against Chansiri too, its a shame we don't play them at Ewood till April, imagine all 4 sides of the ground spilling onto the pitch to protest about scummy owners, THAT would gather attention 

Yeah in absolutely the worst way, we need to be better than that. I still have nightmares about the abuse Jason Robert’s endured at the Action group’s protest in the BBE it was horrific 

Edited by MrT

7 minutes ago, Lesley Norris said:

20240205_183749.thumb.jpg.0dad2307636b8f3e83e84babd76c17f1.jpg

20240205_183641.jpg

20240205_183658.jpg

20240205_183705.jpg

20240205_183713.jpg

20240205_183720.jpg

20240205_183728.jpg

20240205_183734.jpg

20240205_183742.jpg

20240205_183755.jpg

Be interesting to go over the player sales vs incoming transfers, I was having a look earlier today, but had a bit of work on. Could easily use that for an infograph to post on social media. 

Has anyone got a specific Facebook page or Instagram page, so the protests can be coordinated and distribute other information to fans through? If not, I can look at setting them up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rover80 said:

Be interesting to go over the player sales vs incoming transfers, I was having a look earlier today, but had a bit of work on. Could easily use that for an infograph to post on social media. 

Has anyone got a specific Facebook page or Instagram page, so the protests can be coordinated and distribute other information to fans through? If not, I can look at setting them up. 

Good idea.

I asked this yesterday (and I’ve not had a reply notification to my post), but has a committee been set up yet to get all these great ideas off the ground? 

It’s fine expressing our disapproval on here and other social media forms, but we need concrete action to start putting some proper pressure on Waggot and the clowns running the club.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, scotchrover said:

Good idea.

I asked this yesterday (and I’ve not had a reply notification to my post), but has a committee been set up yet to get all these great ideas off the ground? 

It’s fine expressing our disapproval on here and other social media forms, but we need concrete action to start putting some proper pressure on Waggot and the clowns running the club.

Yeah, if there are different groups of people off here, would be good to have all the fans united, plus they may be able to help get some of these ideas in motion. 

Seen a few of the maggot posts popping up on Facebook, with a protest time and date, but that's about it really. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rover80 said:

Yeah, if there are different groups of people off here, would be good to have all the fans united, plus they may be able to help get some of these ideas in motion. 

Seen a few of the maggot posts popping up on Facebook, with a protest time and date, but that's about it really. 

Ideally, we need to set up a meeting on Zoom or in a pub, to coordinate unified action. 

From that, I’d propose setting up different working groups. 

Group 1- Focus on protests at Ewood and away games on match days.

Group 2- Focus on internet based protests, such as commenting on Venky’s social media pages.

Group 3- Focus on applying on pressure The FA 

Group 4- Focus on digging into Venky’s in India and why they still keep hold of us. 

You get the picture, but we need to get organised. 

• Like 2