BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s & Waggott Out Protest Ideas

Any banner related to Venky’s Out or similar…stop fannying about with your fancy ideas. I’ve got my banner done already, it’s been out at the Wrexham game and it’s going to every home game I’m at from now on.

Newcastle game is the one to target. High profile, on TV against a huge Premier League Club, Shearer in the studio, what could be better?

Rubber Chickens on the pitch on 18 minutes, Pitch Invasion on 75 minutes and get the game stopped. Simple. 

Maximum Impact, Maximum Exposure. That’s the only way now. 

IMG_5666.jpeg

Edited by DuffsLeftPeg
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Upside Down said:

Keep up the banners. They should be out every match.

There needs to be a separate solitary protest action against Newcastle. One that disrupts the game.

Hertha fans stopped their game tonight for 30 minutes, almost abandoned, with tennis balls.

They do have big home attendances though.

No injuries reported, they were just tennis balls.

• Like 2

"VENKY'S SELL THE CLUB!"

Is what I'd love to see plastered around the ground during that fixture.

It's not new owners that we want to encourage to start making the right decisions, enough is enough.

They've had their chances. We want them gone!

This is a call to the Rovers Trust and all supporter groups of BRFC...

Would it be possible to hand out pamphlets to Supporters attending the Stoke home game specifically calling for mass protest at the Newcastle home game,a game that will be Televised live before the Nation,to bring attention to the plight of this Club under this so-called ownership?

Make a clear and concise written statement as to the reasons this is happening(as if we needed to!)and call on as many as possible to join in.

A mass walk out of the Stadium is proposed.Surely enough is enough.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, speedies gonna get ya. said:

In the lower teir of Jack Walker stand, Darwen end side there is an area of seating covered by material with two big Venky logos on it. There is enough blank space to stick large letters spelling OUT under each logo. Cheap, easy and very visible on TV cameras.

Trouble is you've just told Swag who spy's in this group. 

Great idea.

I was looking at the social media comments, seems quite a few more people are starting to open their eyes a bit to how the club is being run into the ground. 

More than likely on the Facebook page, that some of the comments from dissenting fans will be removed, so there are probably more out there than you think. It might be an idea to bombard the clubs posts at coordinated times, plus any links to anti venky social media pages/information.  

In addition could do with some good info graphs, showing the clubs decline and videos, might get a few younger people to take notice, by posting them in the clubs social media comments. 

There is a few weeks until the Newcatle game, would be a good time after yesterday to gsin a bit of momentum. It's a shame the Newcastle game isn't on a Monday, the hashtag #BRFCbluemonday would have been a catchy on on the build up to a protest. 

I really think it's time these fuckers moved on from the club, they have done nothing with it, but ruin it.

If you look at the history page on the clubs website, 2014-2025 is unwritten, let's write that part for them 🤟

• Like 3

Has any one contacted the Newcastle fan groups who were presumably also Ashley out?  Between that and a bit of light Shearer fluff you'd think some messaging could get out and with the other teams fans approving it makes it more 'presentable' to coverage 

• Like 3

Might be worth contacting a few other fan groups who are experiencing similar things with their clubs.

Get a bit more of a co-ordinated national coverage, might make the government (as useless as I think they are) pay a bit more attention, especially with elections coming up (wouldn't get my vote based on that either).