BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

When the CEO is tasked / paid / bonused on getting costs (wages) down every year we ain't going to be in that sort of market.

I fully agree that after the last 2 seasons what we definitely need is some proven experience in key positions. But that costs money and I suspect we will be offering less than a few League One clubs on the wages front. 

Makes it all the more baffling why we continue to incur losses north of £15 million with such a small and inexperienced squad of players.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Ben Davies, Kieran dowell and Tom Lawrence all told to find new clubs by rangers, they aren’t sexy signings but they are all champ worthy , fairly steady eddies that would improve our squad 

I guarantee we can't afford to pay any of them what they're looking for. 

• Like 1

I thought they said the financial blockages had been lifted and they were able to support us again. If we aren’t paying a transfer fee we can surely offer a decent wage. We must have money with the Wharton and raya money coming in this summer 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I thought they said the financial blockages had been lifted and they were able to support us again. If we aren’t paying a transfer fee we can surely offer a decent wage. We must have money with the Wharton and raya money coming in this summer 

in greg we trust😰🐍

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

id`e have ben davies here in a heartbeat,proper centre back,the other two are well past it

Dowell is only 26 I wouldn't say that is past it? Can't say iv been following how he is doing at Rangers but looked a good championship player.

We won't have the money for any of them anyway 

2 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Have you been following since Venkys took over?

Support us AGAIN?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Dowell is only 26 I wouldn't say that is past it? Can't say iv been following how he is doing at Rangers but looked a good championship player.

We won't have the money for any of them anyway 

tis a sad state of affairs,davies would be great for us,in fact id`e sell hyam  and try to get davies in,he offers more in the leadership dept as well as being more aggressive

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Have you been following since Venkys took over?

Support us AGAIN?

So what's the 200 million they've injected if it's not support? Don't get me wrong, they're a fucking cancer but it's not in doubt that they've supported us financially, even if much of that need is from their own colossal fuckups. The fuckups aren't going away, so I'd like the money to come back.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Wasn't Tom Lawrence once of the Derby team with Keogh who were drink driving?

If so, he's no chance of coming here.  Imagine the trouble when out leased coach has to leave him at an away day to get back for the 7am school run.

They keep injecting money in, but the question has to be asked how we're still hitting this £20m loss per season still, considering we strip closer to the bone with every passing year.

Nixon reckons they're still determined to get to the Premier League, but literally nothing they do matches with that thought process - unless a significant change happens, we'll be in League Two before we get to the PL.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bluebruce said:

So what's the 200 million they've injected if it's not support? Don't get me wrong, they're a fucking cancer but it's not in doubt that they've supported us financially, even if much of that need is from their own colossal fuckups. The fuckups aren't going away, so I'd like the money to come back.

Its reactive though not pro-active management. We're in trouble, run out of money so issue new share allocation to cover losses. Rinse and repeat. There's no suggestion of advancing money before we're in trouble so that we can progress up the table and avoid future hand-outs, which in reality are already spent before we get them.

Nothing is done to actually improve matters, just to rescue them.

The Club never goes anywhere but down.

Exactly, its not support to fund any sort of ambition. Its merely offsetting the losses they make which they have to do because its their business.

All non parachute payment Championship club owners have to offset losses. Ours are worse because of how poorly we are run.

I think a few of you are misinterpreting some posts as pro venkys, I don’t think anyone in here is pro venkys , but there is a marked difference in them opening up their wallets and stripping assets , if we survive on Saturday I would like to think they realise the squad needs bolstered considerably or they will be league 1 bound. If no money is spent on the squad then no money will be spent by the fans. Time for them to show their intentions. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I think a few of you are misinterpreting some posts as pro venkys, I don’t think anyone in here is pro venkys , but there is a marked difference in them opening up their wallets and stripping assets ,

Exactly. I'm finding the misinterpretation a bit baffling personally, but hey. I never said it was proactive, ambitious, etc, and I went to pains to point out that I wasn't backing Venkys, that they're incompetent, and that the need to put money in was necessitated by their incompetence. Yet still people seize on things and go off on tangents.

Fact is, Venkys have spent 200 million (ish, I don't have the exact figure). They haven't put any money in since November. Their ineptness plus putting money in has put us in the shit situation we have been in. Their ineptness plus zero money being put in will only be worse (unless it results in them fucking off of course, but that's a great intangible for now).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I think a few of you are misinterpreting some posts as pro venkys, I don’t think anyone in here is pro venkys , but there is a marked difference in them opening up their wallets and stripping assets , if we survive on Saturday I would like to think they realise the squad needs bolstered considerably or they will be league 1 bound. If no money is spent on the squad then no money will be spent by the fans. Time for them to show their intentions. 

They've showed their intention by once again deliberately trying to relegate the club.

9 hours ago, RTM08 said:

They keep injecting money in, but the question has to be asked how we're still hitting this £20m loss per season still, considering we strip closer to the bone with every passing year.

Nixon reckons they're still determined to get to the Premier League, but literally nothing they do matches with that thought process - unless a significant change happens, we'll be in League Two before we get to the PL.

why you quoting that scottish turd that hates rovers?

6 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

course they aint pro venkyscum 🙂 🙂 nudge nudge wink wink

6 hours ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

time to show there intentions fella? really ?

what do you think there intentions have been since the greasy baz white rolled ont he pitch with his greasy flabby moobs hanging out, pray tell me you didnt believe  beckham ,ronny or maradonna would come and be guests of akon.

WHY DO PEOPLE STILL GIVE THESE PARASITES THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. BUGGERS BELIEF IT REALLY REALLY DOES.

Do all the other Championship fans praise their owners for offsetting the losses they make which they have to do to avoid the club going into administration?

Nothing they have done suggests theyve ever cared about the quality of the squad.