BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

On 30/04/2024 at 23:16, Bbrovers2288 said:

Ben Davies, Kieran dowell and Tom Lawrence all told to find new clubs by rangers, they aren’t sexy signings but they are all champ worthy , fairly steady eddies that would improve our squad 

Didn't Tom Lawrence already play for us once

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

Didn't Tom Lawrence already play for us once

He did, and infamously put a ball into orbit when it was easier to score.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

6 weeks until the window opens, and they probably still don't even know if they'll have a budget or not... assume it'll be frees/loans (if even that) until the August hearing.

Meanwhile, the owners apparently want to get the Club to the Premier League. 🙄

On thing that worried me, was a part of the latest 'minutes' that was published; Waggott says, regarding the summer plans/budget, that Eustace will assess the squad and suggest where it needs strengthening...

I just don't think Eustace will have the bollocks to suggest that he really needs, which is 6 first team starters of a decent quality at the very least. He's more likely to suggest that he's happy to make do with the players he has.

JDT on the other hand, would have demanded exactly what he needs; every penny they can spare, and practically a whole new squad.

Edited by TheRevAshton
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ABBEY said:

time to show there intentions fella? really ?

what do you think there intentions have been since the greasy baz white rolled ont he pitch with his greasy flabby moobs hanging out, pray tell me you didnt believe  beckham ,ronny or maradonna would come and be guests of akon.

WHY DO PEOPLE STILL GIVE THESE PARASITES THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. BUGGERS BELIEF IT REALLY REALLY DOES.

Please see earlier posts, there is no benefit of the doubt.

do I really believe they want us relegated? No, not really, they have took this on which is way over their heads and skills, the job is too big for them and their government has chopped their legs off meaning they couldn’t put funds in when it was needed. I imagine they would ultimately like to sell the club but they have put too much money in for what they would get back. So no I don’t think they want us relegated, I still think they have a half baked idea that they can get us promoted on the cheap and who knows maybe they may sell if that ever happened.

as someone else said, right now they are a cancer to the club , they are no good for us and we need rid to get any kind of club back but sorry I don’t buy into the bought to destroy us notion. Incompetent, badly advised, poor recruitment 100%

12 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

do I really believe they want us relegated? No, not really, they have took this on which is way over their heads and skills, the job is too big for them and their government has chopped their legs off meaning they couldn’t put funds in when it was needed. I imagine they would ultimately like to sell the club but they have put too much money in for what they would get back. So no I don’t think they want us relegated, I still think they have a half baked idea that they can get us promoted on the cheap and who knows maybe they may sell if that ever happened.

as someone else said, right now they are a cancer to the club , they are no good for us and we need rid to get any kind of club back but sorry I don’t buy into the bought to destroy us notion. Incompetent, badly advised, poor recruitment 100%

Correction - they chopped their own legs off by being found to warrant an investigation.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Relegation..you do realise rattwat had relegation bonus so there's a history of it.

Govt chopped there legs off ...erm they did that erm themselves 

They want us promoted ...ha go on prove it because everything they do stops this, every sniff of it or playoffs and every time there's a death spiral no matter who is manager. Coincidence haha only in chaddys world. 

Badly advised haha what a load of bollox.. billion pound company and badly advised..

It's all been done on purpose ffs.

Are you chaddys wife?

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neal said:

If we do have some money to spend, I'd be looking to see if we can tempt James Hill to a move. 

Is there any point thinking of potential signings when we don't know what division we'll be in?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

Relegation..you do realise rattwat had relegation bonus so there's a history of it.

Govt chopped there legs off ...erm they did that erm themselves 

They want us promoted ...ha go on prove it because everything they do stops this, every sniff of it or playoffs and every time there's a death spiral no matter who is manager. Coincidence haha only in chaddys world. 

Badly advised haha what a load of bollox.. billion pound company and badly advised..

It's all been done on purpose ffs.

Are you chaddys wife?

Your anger is at the wrong people here my friend

I hate them for what they have done to the club but I still don’t see why they would buy us to destroy us and have us tumble down the leagues, I do believe they bought us to promote their brand, I don’t think they will be getting much promotion from league 1 and below. 
not sure they run the Indian government to chop their own legs off financially 

again, I get that your angry but conspiracy theories etc just make us sound mad.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Your anger is at the wrong people here my friend

I hate them for what they have done to the club but I still don’t see why they would buy us to destroy us and have us tumble down the leagues, I do believe they bought us to promote their brand, I don’t think they will be getting much promotion from league 1 and below. 
not sure they run the Indian government to chop their own legs off financially 

again, I get that your angry but conspiracy theories etc just make us sound mad.

Nowt as blind as the ones that refuse to look

2 hours ago, Neal said:

If we do have some money to spend, I'd be looking to see if we can tempt James Hill to a move. 

Narrator: But they didn't have any money to spend. 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, arbitro said:

Not that old chestnut again. The best advice they were given was when Williams, Finn and Goodman wrote to them telling them they were wrong in what they were doing ie letting Anderson have the run of the place. Had they heeded that warning we wouldn't be in the state we are now. Instead of listening to those three they got rid of them and carried on with reckless abandon. I wonder who 'advised' them to do that. Similarly Paul Hunt wrote to them about the poison that was Kean (although Hunt had an ulterior motive) and he was sacked. 

Please don't come with the 'badly advised' excuse. We could get relegated for the third time in their watch on Saturday and it's all on them, they are totally to blame. 

To borrow from a certain, poison dwarf....

When I hear the phrase badly advised, I reach for my revolver.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

...against the dingles of all teams as well!!

I saw a still of that a few days after the match, he looked like he was already taking the goal plaudits before ballooning it high over the Darwen End. It still rankles 😡

• Like 1

Back along this would have been quite intriguing and exciting. Right now, it feels like the best we can hope for is the lad comes in, plays a few good cameos and promptly gets sold to pay the electric bill for a few months. The soul has been well and truly ripped out of our club by Venkys.

• Like 4

On 02/05/2024 at 08:58, TheRevAshton said:

6 weeks until the window opens, and they probably still don't even know if they'll have a budget or not... assume it'll be frees/loans (if even that) until the August hearing.

Meanwhile, the owners apparently want to get the Club to the Premier League. 🙄

On thing that worried me, was a part of the latest 'minutes' that was published; Waggott says, regarding the summer plans/budget, that Eustace will assess the squad and suggest where it needs strengthening...

I just don't think Eustace will have the bollocks to suggest that he really needs, which is 6 first team starters of a decent quality at the very least. He's more likely to suggest that he's happy to make do with the players he has.

JDT on the other hand, would have demanded exactly what he needs; every penny they can spare, and practically a whole new squad.

And he would have been disappointed.

4 hours ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Bet there won't be any fax machine issues with this cheap signing.

Dunno, we managed to balls up Ethan Brierley and that cost very little.

I didn't know this but listening to Bead Friedel's podcast with Ben Foster.  Talking about how his transfer fee was the payout of an MLS payment Liverpool owed per 100 games (100k EA).  

Not on gods green earth would we see the same £ per quality per nous with these in charge 

• Like 3