BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 2/3/24

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

It’s Moran, for me. He’s not cut out to receive the ball in his own half, with a press on him. Needs time when receiving the ball/fewer consequences if he loses the ball. Basically still playing kids’ football.

Big time, competition between the 2 for the worst performance. If swap them both at HT but managers tend to protect them. No time for niceties at this stage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

We are absolutely dreadful.

JE must have the worse ‘new manager bounce’ in history.

At least we’ll win a few matches in League 1 next season.

Worse that Wayne Rooney who replaced him at Big Club?

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Why would you give him the Wharton money when you refused to give a better manager any money?

thats my point,he is`nt going to get any money,it does`nt matter who our manager is,it could be guardiola and venkys would try everything to undermine him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blow-in said:

Worse that Wayne Rooney who replaced him at Big Club?

I’d have to check their results, but I’m sure they won an early game under him.

Better than what we’ve managed in several games under JE so far.

Are the Rovers players cheating?

Pull their tripe out for a big Cup game in front of the TV cameras but can't be arsed in a run of the mill league game

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Great chance for Dolan there

If only he'd have struck it first time intead of waiting for the goalie to prep himself for it. He could have eaten his lunch and still saved that.

On 42 mins they played a ball into Szmodics in the centre of the field. He turned on it and looked left - there was acres of space and nobody there. This is why you can't play Pickering as a WB, he simply can't get up and down the field. 

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

These other results are fcking me right off, yes we aren’t doing ourself any favours but feels like the relegation year where teams below started becoming world beaters 

Might be a good thing if we got relegated to League 2 eventually, maybe the Venksters would finally bugger off.

• Like 1