BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (h) - 09/03/2024

There’s just nothing to say really that hasn’t been said already. The club is the absolute pits.

There will be 5k in a 30k stadium next year watching 11 academy players (the last bit I actually hope for as I never want to see the likes of Gallagher, Hyam, Brittain and co put on our shirt again - absolute zero effort regardless of their quality)

Edited by superniko
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Even if we hold on I'm expecting "It's a great point in the circumstances against a really good side..." 

Eustace out. Even Berg won a game ffs.

If he genuinely tries to spin this as a good point, or a positive result (presuming we don't concede again), he is an absolute joker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inferi said:

Still a chance to get the one point Eustace was praying to get from this game. At home against one of the worst teams in the league.

That’s the thing. We quite literally are getting nothing for weeks and weeks after today. Today it was absolutely crucial that we got 3 points.

I know the championship doesn’t work like that, but I do know how this spineless bunch work, and they won’t upset the odds when the chips are down. 

Edited by G Somerset Rover
  • Like 1

Dolan awful. Players just jogging around watching them run at us now. Awful.

Worst set of players to wear the shirt. This lot would struggle to blow up the rubber dinghy.

Edited by booth

Just now, DeeCee said:

Millwall winning 

Another team who swapped to a manager, difference being is that he wants to win games and understands they need to win games at home and take points away.

• Like 1