BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (a) - 16/3/24

My first Rovers game for a long time

Living up in North East and having a young family means not many opportunities

Even though we're abysmal at present I'm still looking forward to it

Got to move away from back 5 now. We are massively missing Tronstad I think, need someone to win the ball back

• Like 3

7 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Venkys

Suhail

Waggott

Eustace

All of them out please.

Boro ? Who cares.ismi

Dismissal would cost at least £500k for Eustace and Waggott so definitely won't happen. 

3 hours ago, dallydally said:

Fleck is out for the season!!

Yes (as expected) ... and incredibly one of those signings also plays for another team.

😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, neophox said:

I would say having both JRC and Tronstad out injured as they are both very good in the middle of the park is hurting us alot. When are they back?

Tronstad after the international break.

Edited by lraC

8 minutes ago, aletheia said:

Somewhat offbeam but does anybody know if a music track is played at Ewood, do we have to pay royalties?

yes,thats why brian johhnson of ac/dc lives in hawaii and has a fleet of supercars.every time thunderstuck is played he`ll get a royalty,it`s a massively popular song as well,gets played everywhere!!!!!!!!!

I would put flowers in goal Hendry, batty, shearer etc, to many rovers supporters are still living in 1995, there shite are the comments I read from time to time about the current squad. It's 2024 and we're a club in debt with problems.

Edited by RoversTilliDie
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, hollowsr said:

My first Rovers game for a long time

Living up in North East and having a young family means not many opportunities

Even though we're abysmal at present I'm still looking forward to it

Got to move away from back 5 now. We are massively missing Tronstad I think, need someone to win the ball back

6 hours ago, alcd said:

Back injury which is ominous for a player of his age and physique. 

Can't be with an overdose of putting the ball in the back of the net.

44 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

yes,thats why brian johhnson of ac/dc lives in hawaii and has a fleet of supercars.every time thunderstuck is played he`ll get a royalty,it`s a massively popular song as well,gets played everywhere!!!!!!!!!

It was on the boxing on Friday, and Back In black. 

42 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

I would put flowers in goal Hendry, batty, shearer etc, to many rovers supporters are still living in 1995, there shite are the comments I read from time to time about the current squad. It's 2024 and we're a club in debt with problems.

Hahaha.

Hello Mr Mowbray.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

If by "problems" you mean the owners this post is spot on.

A few games ago, I stated how I couldn't see where the next win comes from... but at this stage, looking at our fixtures, I can't even see where the next draw comes from.

We are comfortably the worst side in the league under Eustace, embarrassing in pretty much every aspect, with Sammie being the only shining light.

'Boro have struggled a bit themselves this season, despite being capable of a cracking result here and there. There's a small chance that we could snatch a draw... however, I honestly believe that even if they don't turn up and play terribly, they'll still have enough to beat us.

3-0 'Boro.

Venkys Out. Suhail Out. Waggott Out.

Middlesbrough one of those sides that always seem to be looked upon with apprehension and trepidation, no matter how well or badly they are actually doing in the division from one season to the next.

In reality this season they are a middle of the road Championship side, 11th in the table after 36 games and behind dismal outfits including PNE and Cardiff.

If in our 'battle' to survive we aren't targeting a win there I don't know where we will be targeting one.

At their place since the start of this year they've won 2 games, against 10 man Norwich who were winning before the red card, and 1-0 v West Brom. In that time they've lost to Plymouth, Bristol City, Coventry, Hull and Ipswich and drawn against Rotherham.

'No excuses' yet we need to emulate Rotherham and Plymouth and get a result at the mighty Boro.

They're virtually safe after 2 wins in the last week, so under no pressure, and being 8 points off the play offs would probably need to win all or at least the majority of their games to sneak into the top 6. These sort of mid-table teams should be exactly who you want to play when desperate for a win.

Edited by JHRover
  • Like 5