BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (a) - 16/3/24

6 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Still stings.

We needed a ST, not an average Championship CM.

The embarrassment still stings though. That's when the mask slipped for Waggot and co with their deliberate sabotage. 

In the McFadz argument - I’m in the camp that he’s okay, I’ve not seen enough to form a strong judgement either side. But I will take him every day and twice on a Saturday at 3pm over Dom Hyam. He is just too weak, too quiet, too slow and too soft for a relegation battle. 

3 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I do feel sorry for Gallagher - any time he throws his weight around players fall over and a foul is given. He's just bigger and stronger than them imo.

It’s the clumsy way he does it. Agree he never gets the benefit that seems to be given to others 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We needed a ST, not an average Championship CM.

The embarrassment still stings though. That's when the mask slipped for Waggot and co with their deliberate sabotage. 

Hmmmmm we did but I really felt he would have made a massive difference. He was an elite championship midfielder tbf

1 minute ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

We look absolutely shocking... if we lose today give Johnson the gigg... not just because of results but also HOW bad we have become 

They won't pay Eustace off, that's the reason they stick with managers way too long and end up in the shit.

• Like 2

We look shit, again. This team hasn’t needed an international break quite as much as it does now, but I’ve still no confidence that Eustace does much with the extra time he has with the team.

Middlesbrough have enough about them (that Latte Lath looks a nuisance again) to put us away, but seem a bit vulnerable on the break. Perhaps overcommitting, perhaps poor organisation/maintaining the press unnecessarily.

Hoping they don’t find their shooting boots any time soon and we can nick one or two on the break.