BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (a) - 16/3/24

Clean sheet and a point away to one of the form teams - it's a decent result.

Thought we played much better than the last couple and created some decent situations in the final third.

Expected nothing today, so pleasantly surprised that we were not dry bummed.

• Like 5

• Backroom

Good point in isolation. Two previous games are where we fucked up, unfortunately. Will see at the end of the season how costly those dropped points are. This one is a good one. 

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

one fat point and clean sheet. hope it will come in handy end of the season. most of the results went our way so overall a positive result. 

We're going to have to scratch and claw our way over the line - although if we play like that for the rest of the season we'll be fine.

Let's hope that 6-0 battering has knocked the stuffing out of Sheff Weds. 

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Not a good point for me

We have the hardest run it and needed to win today

Sunderland and Bristol City are probably are only other chances for a win

If we can average a point a game from here on in, we will have 50 points which hopefully will be enough (in a normal year).

• Like 1

Yes Herbie boy,as a metalhead myself,a really good day! The Nobbers & Ipswich  doing us proud. No I agree we shouldnt be relying on the charity of others still you take what you can get.

A decent amount of effort all round,but Brittain & Siggy not enough lead in their pencils for me( In spite of their hairstyles).

No Northern soul for me but Nottingham is rock city. At least we dont have them to play.

Big shout out to the ref .who  didnt add on ten minutes of Alex Ferguson time at the end. Better than the ref. against Newcastle however you slice and dice it.

• Like 2

Can we please actually try and beat Sheff Weds and not wax on about how good a team they are i thought we'd left that negative speak every week behind when Mowbray left.

One of the most positive things about JDT was he didn't big up crap opposition routinely.

• Like 1