BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Ipswich Town (h) - Good Friday, 29/3/24, 17:30

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Get Dolan off that’s a pathetic challenge, not the commitment we need dickhead 

Headless chicken and show pony rolled into one. Flatters to deceive. Hod do we need a proper target man. 

• Like 1

Don’t think we’ve been too bad, but a poor mistake and a more diligent ref and we could be 2 down.

Doesn’t look like a team, though. Looks like 11 individuals struggling under pressure.

Where to start our midfield  is very poor to say the least,  thexawayvsuce look like the home side we caanotvwin the ball nor can we keep it or use it. The goal was bad and any keeper should save that, let hope second hope is better, it better had lol

• Backroom

However bad we may think the officials are and even if that goal should have stood we’d be level if Pears could do the most basic of things 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

We're blaming the ref for rovers being inept?

He's literally got every big decision wrong: left back was playing Chrisene on and Szmodics wasn't close to being in the keeper's line of site. They even missed the blatant penalty for Ipswich against brainless Brittain!

1 minute ago, Andy said:

We’ve done absolutely nothing, other than waste possession and concede the softest goal I can remember in living history.

Struggling to find any positives from that half?

We've restricted them to two baby-legged strikes on goal and had one, possibly two goals chalked out for offside. 

Yeah, I'm pleased with the performance. 

3 minutes ago, roverandout said:

We're blaming the ref for rovers being inept?

I'd like him to call fouls the same if that's ok? Morsey dived at the end there - Chaplin went through the back of Chrisene to get the ball earlier and he waved play on. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BigBar said:

He's been shite in fairness

Fortunately he missed the blatant shirt pull by the inept Brittain who's only big deal is his mouth.

Everyone else on here seems to have missed it too.

Both of our "goals" were offside and oddly by Atwell correctly called.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We've restricted them to two baby-legged strikes on goal and had one, possibly two goals chalked out for offside. 

Yeah, I'm pleased with the performance. 

Only 1, Chrisene missed (by some distance) and their lad just stuck in the net because he knew it was offside.

We've not had a single shot, not 1.

• Like 3

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I'd like him to call fouls the same if that's ok? Morsey dived at the end there - Chaplin went through the back of Chrisene to get the ball earlier and he waved play on. 

We were very Lucky he didn't call a foul by Brittain.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

We are 1-0 down at home and have registered a single shot.

Against a team flying high (who currently sit top I believe) who have registered two shots on target (both of which should have been easily saved).

1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

We've done better so far than I expected us to. But another game we're most likely not going to get a win from and that makes it 0 wins in 10 for the new manager. That's a dreadful record.

To be fair mate it is only half time. It will likely be a fair comment at the end of the game but not yet