Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The January 2018 transfer thread

J*B

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, JHRover said:

Todd Kane once of this parish has joined managerless Oxford on loan.

He's now 24, is on to his 7th loan club, and is yet to make a single appearance for Chelsea.

Amazing that he's still employed by Chelsea after all this time, he's never going to make it at even a decent Championship club

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I was sent a private tweet..

Its up to him to come on here and post on here. Not me

Do you ask J*B to share his sources

Don think ive ever asked anyone for sources - including you. You missed the point.

You said it would not be fair to share the source - but seeing as he put it out there on Tiwtter more than an hour ago and its be shared and linked to countless times - plus the fact he is a journo and will want it shared - i dont see the problem.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Don think ive ever asked anyone for sources - including you. You missed the point.

You said it would not be fair to share the source - but seeing as he put it out there on Tiwtter more than an hour ago and its be shared and linked to countless times - plus the fact he is a journo and will want it shared - i dont see the problem.

Pete O'Rourke isnt my source. 

My source is a Rovers fan

Just now, Tom said:

Amazing that he's still employed by Chelsea after all this time, he's never going to make it at even a decent Championship club

Think he got a new long term deal a couple of years ago when Mourinho was there. Must be something in it for Chelsea to have a young British player on their books who they move around on loan every year who obviously is never going to get into 1st team contention.

• Moderation Lead
21 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I dont think we need another striker/wide striker. 

Much prefer getting Chapman sign up before the summer. He be major player for us next season aswell

Nope!!!

I not even posted links from Nixon on anymore. Other posters do that. 

Antonsson was exactly prolific before he came here. 

A person with decent info. Not going to name him on here. Not right. You dont ask J*B or other people to name their sources. So why me? 

Chill out Chaddy, you posted like you had some insider knowledge, so I was curious re the source is all.....

3 hours ago, OJRovers said:

Didn’t Gibson say that Venkys were the worst businesspeople he’s ever had to deal with?

Not sure if he said that, but if he did, and in the case of Jordan Rhodes, I'm not sure Gibson should be throwing stones!

From the BBC

Shrewsbury Town boss Paul Hurst has a proven track record on unearthing non-League gems – and the latest is Abo Eisa from National South Wealdstone. He’s a young attacking midfielder with a penchant for spectacular goals. Undisclosed fee involved

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

From the BBC

Shrewsbury Town boss Paul Hurst has a proven track record on unearthing non-League gems – and the latest is Abo Eisa from National South Wealdstone. He’s a young attacking midfielder with a penchant for spectacular goals. Undisclosed fee involved

Yep this is one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SoccerAM/status/958398910791262208/video/1

Just now, had.e.nuff said:

Hope its not us he was marked out of the game at fleetwood he was that bad he was taken off at half time

Don't think we need another striker either. Will be hard to keep everyone happy as it is.

Fair play to Paul Hurst, he's clearly got something managing a club like Shrewsbury.

We're Blackburn Rovers and I'm pretty sure now with our attacking options we're going to rip up what remains of this season and finish up as convincing champions with some stuffings en route.

Wigan, Shrewsbury behave, We Are The Rovers!

Archived