BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fleetwood

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Team spirit has been there all season and Rovers have tweeted a pic that show their team spirit the players have. 

Mowbray has shown why I backed him completely after some fans wanted a change. Mowbray has rebuild the club playing squad and got fans being proud of the players, Manager and club again. There is a real buzz around the club again

More insults yet again. 

What's wrong with Gav?

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan in FA cup duty next weekend.

Shrewsbury at Pompey which is tough real chance to turn the screw a bit.

I'm liking the fact that we suddenly have multiple options going forward to change the game going from the bench.. Can't remember the last time I actually kept checking sky sports website to see if the highlights were up  on a Saturday aft.

Mowbray has shown why I backed him completely after some fans wanted a change

I never doubted you Chaddy. You know more than anyone on here about Rovers.

More insults yet again. 

Saying you and Gav are the same person? Just an observation surely, unless you think it is an insult to be confused with Gav? Yeah, I see what you mean. I'm sorry.

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

Wigan in FA cup duty next weekend.

Shrewsbury at Pompey which is tough real chance to turn the screw a bit.

I'm liking the fact that we suddenly have multiple options going forward to change the game going from the bench.. Can't remember the last time I actually kept checking sky sports website to see if the highlights were up  on a Saturday aft.

lets hope that Wigan FA cup gets in the way and they start struggling

Whilst we are enjoying another win on the Fylde coast, a quick word on another team in that region. 

AFC Fylde beat top of the table Macclesfield 6-0 today. After a shaky start to the season they are two points off the play offs with a game in hand and top of the form table.  With Morecambe, Stanley and Fleetwood now established as Lancashire Football league clubs, we could have another one on the way up.

6 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Whilst we are enjoying another win on the Fylde coast, a quick word on another team in that region. 

AFC Fylde beat top of the table Macclesfield 6-0 today. After a shaky start to the season they are two points off the play offs with a game in hand and top of the form table.  With Morecambe, Stanley and Fleetwood now established as Lancashire Football league clubs, we could have another one on the way up.

That's a phenomenal win. I'd noticed they were getting better.

7 minutes ago, 47er said:

Currently in 18th position. Are one of the joint top-scorers with 29 goals (1 more than us) but amazingly have a GD of -22!

So---we could have a goal-fest on our hands!

Joint top-scorers? They've scored 29, we've scored 50. Do you mean they are one of the lowest goal scorers in the division? We shouldn't fear any sides in this league, quite simply we are comfortably the best side.

1 minute ago, Lie_still_Rover said:

Joint top-scorers? They've scored 29, we've scored 50. Do you mean they are one of the lowest goal scorers in the division? We shouldn't fear any sides in this league, quite simply we are comfortably the best side.

Have to laugh at myself. Confused the games played with goals! How hopeless is that! :wacko:

5 hours ago, Boaty said:

I will stick my neck out but if these performances continue, and the new guys gel, its more than possible that we will go undefeated for the rest of the season.

wow - finally a sensible post

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

Love Bennett in that pic

I think Bennett is the secret captain in the camp. He seems to understand, maybe even appreciate, what it means to play for Blackburn Rovers. He has been exactly what the fans need: someone who plays with his heart on his sleeve and is happy to be outspoken as a player. Whether on Twitter or in real life. He has made a connection with the fans at a time when we have needed one.

One of my favourite players.

Just now, Stuart said:

I think Bennett is the secret captain in the camp. He seems to understand, maybe even appreciate, what it means to play for Blackburn Rovers. He has been exactly what the fans need: someone who plays with his heart on his sleeve and is happy to be outspoken as a player. Whether on Twitter or in real life. He has made a connection with the fans at a time when we have needed one.

One of my favourite players.

He is the only one looking at the fans. i know its  a snapshot but the passion from him is plain to see. he might be limited but we are blessed to have an a player like him.

Archived