dallydally

Bradley Dack

45 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

He clearly is a hit with the ladies, then again footballers generally are. Richie Sadlier spoke about it in an interview once, not the biggest name, best player or most handsome chap. He said women would literally be throwing themselves at him 

Very true! I remember Peter Crouch being interviewed on tv. He was asked what he would be if he wasn’t a footballer, his reply was immediate and just two words. “A virgin”

1 hour ago, Vinjay17 said:

Sutton? East Anglia isn't exactly a metropolis don't think there's any similarity between him and Dack. OK Sutton was arrested just before he joined but I don't think he was constantly hanging around nightclubs, etc was he? Plus I think Sutton said he preferred the non city lifestyle. Dack thinks he's some playboy though if women like him maybe he is. 

Nobody is comparing East Anglia to Essex they are however comparable characters do your research and you'll find Sutty was a bit of a lad and had a model bird as well. There's a whole story behind Sutton and it took a while for him to settle down, you've already struck up a comparison by highlighting the arrests.

3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I presume they presumed he was actually doing it!  

I was always told presume you are right and you will probably be wrong

On 06/09/2018 at 03:13, blueboy3333 said:

It was in one of the nationals. Obviously it isn't fact, which is why the word open was in inverted comma  but if he was increasing his pay and moving to a club likely to be challenging for the  Prem you could believe it to be true.

I see. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Warren Lucy Rovers media staff member

The first of a few @BradDacks40 stories to be filtered out over the weekend after I had a little chat with him... #Rovers

https://t.co/VM5ZfZjXZ9

Presume an explanation of his conduct leading to another court appearance is to come, rather than blissful ignorance.

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Presume an explanation of his conduct leading to another court appearance is to come, rather than blissful ignorance.

You’ll never hear about it again.

2 minutes ago, Husky said:

Saw Bradley on a Paddy Power advert on the Sky cricket channel, he has really let himself go during the last few weeks . . .

Sure it wasn’t Ray Winstone?

1 minute ago, S8 & Blue said:

Sure it wasn’t Ray Winstone?

Nope. I know my betting adverts (as they seem to be the only ads on during sports) and Ray is a Bet365 man.

Gas that a player can get banned for betting on a game he isn't even involved in, but the powers that be have no bother with them being hawked out front and centre in adverts for betting companies 

On 05/09/2018 at 18:56, OnePhilT said:

Maybe Mowbray will have something to better to do when he gets his £15m in January.

Problem is clubs do  character checks on their purchases. This little episode  is hardly a resume builder. Maybe 15 million wasn’t too bad to cash in our chips, before the luck runs out. 

Been a way for a bit but thought i would comment on this.

Youngster get themselves in trouble in all walks of life - I myself had a community service order when I was 19 more than twenty years ago. Will not go into details ha-ha

What i cannot understand is how he somehow cannot find the time to do it.

When i had mine, it was 160 hours similar to him (no I did not assault a police officer) but at the time I was working 6 days a week which meant I had to do my CS on my only day off. This meant it took me a bloody age to get through, 6 or 7 hours each day i would go, so it was only 22 - 25 days in total. The issue was I could only go once a week, so it basically meant I did not get a day of rest for six months.

I cannot fathom how Dack somehow decides in his head that he cannot do it for whatever reason. He has plenty of time after training and on his days off, he really should be able to have it done in less than a month if he wanted to.

I hope Mowbray and the bosses at the club have read him the riot act instead of tiptoeing around him as pointed out In real life you're held accountable for your actions and have zero choice but to accept the punishment.

Hit them hard in the pocket it's probably the only thing some of these lot understand, give it to charity.

Hitting them in the pocket is the last thing that will effect them. What's 10,000 to Dack? I just hope the public shaming does it and he knuckles down from here on in. He is crucial to us having a good season 

How the he'll does Nixon know what Venkys plans are or is it through the agents still doing Venkys deed here.

48 minutes ago, JAL said:

How the he'll does Nixon know what Venkys plans are or is it through the agents still doing Venkys deed here.

I think It's more a case that he's a time-served bullshitter.  He has one of the easiest jobs in the world. Pluck an idea from thin air, type it up and reply to a few tweets in a cryptic, non-committal manner. 

What a life.

Edited by Pedro

Comparatively his bullshit job makes things like throw-in coach and technical coach to loan players look like 6 day, 12 hour shifts down the pits.

I see the dark forces are busy at work already. Barely out of September and they're already 'linking' our best player with a move away to a rival. Usually they leave it until December at least.

Nixon was on Radio Lancashire last night and they allowed him to spend most of the segment on Rovers talking about Dack's future and attempts to keep hold of him.

Dark forces.

Fairly sure I haven't seen any media frenzy linking Sheffield United players with moves away this week, or Norwich, or Forest, so why are we so popular in the press all of a sudden?