Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chaddyrovers

new senior management team

Recommended Posts

Sad times for Blackburn Rovers fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JAL said:

Sad times for Blackburn Rovers fans.

why? 

Do you ever have anything positive to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JAL said:

Sad times for Blackburn Rovers fans.

Yes, how sad that a pulverised management is finally getting some recruitment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Venkys destroyed the existing management structure years ago and we have been winging it ever since.

These sorts of announcements aren't as exciting as transfer news but they are just as significant, if not more so.

All elements of the club have to pull together if we are to get anywhere

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JAL said:

Sad times for Blackburn Rovers fans.

Well yeah, the last 8 years have been pretty hellish in the main...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/06/2018 at 07:19, K-Hod said:

Well yeah, the last 8 years have been pretty hellish in the main...

Who do you think it will be in a couple of years time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/06/2018 at 00:43, 47er said:

Venkys destroyed the existing management structure years ago and we have been winging it ever since.

These sorts of announcements aren't as exciting as transfer news but they are just as significant, if not more so.

All elements of the club have to pull together if we are to get anywhere

 

Agreed, 47er.

I know I am slightly off message, but I can only wonder( still fuming after all these years- with apologies to P.S..) why the hell they left it to wither on the vine for so long.

Our lovely old house is ransacked and ruined, but I see the new garden shed is coming along nicely. Glad to see there are plans to fix the roof, as well.

F.O.V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds to me like a waste of time. Unless new personnel are being brought into the club or a range of new powers are being passed from India to those already here it won't make much difference. You can have all the job titles and structures in the world but if you don't have the ability to run the club properly then it doesn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there was a bit of a moving of chairs under the trust once over, nothing wrong with a bit of delegation but can't see much changing to the outside world.

Interesting though as mentioned before that Gandi Babu's name has cropped up when most of the time it's just been a name on the directors sheet but nobody knows why so a bit more clarity is always welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/06/2018 at 22:52, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers will announce a new senior management team, of who Steve Waggott will be working alongside, next week.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16306771.LIVE__Blackburn_Rovers_Supporters_Consultation_Meeting/?ref=mac

Good news if anything it shows the Venkys now having faith and being a bit more trusting to have Rovers running like a normal business 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/06/2018 at 09:57, Scotland1 said:

Good news if anything it shows the Venkys now having faith and being a bit more trusting to have Rovers running like a normal business

Yeah...really, really good news..aren't we so lucky to have owners like these!

Eight torturous f'kin years in the making <_<

 

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still awaiting approval from Switzerland.

Edited by Hasta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody know why the club has indicated something will happen and it subsequently hasn’t? Doesn’t fill me with much optimism.

Nothing’s changed really, has it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, only2garners said:

It's coming - be patient.

Is it major or minor?

Will it benefit the club short and long term?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Is it major or minor?

Will it benefit the club short and long term?

Chaddy - I've no idea what the restructure will be and nor should I or you before the people involved have been told. All i know is that it is coming soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's done the way the managerial appointments are done then no one at Ewood will know about it until the day before he/she turns up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ruaney said:

Did this ever happen?

There's a couple of plates spinning...

We are currently still looking at our first choices..

No panic yet, we have our current CEO on a new long-term contract..

Our scouting network has improved, by the way

We hope to get our new board in before our trip to Pune in September..

The market is crazy, executives currently want paying in line with other clubs in this league..

No panic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

There's a couple of plates spinning...

We are currently still looking at our first choices..

No panic yet, we have our current CEO on a new long-term contract..

Our scouting network has improved, by the way

We hope to get our new board in before our trip to Pune in September..

The market is crazy, executives currently want paying in line with other clubs in this league..

No panic.

All going to plan then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.