BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leeds at Home 4.7.20

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

As a side issue I've been shafted on the "face in the crowd" front, paid £45 for one of the ones near the dug out and I'm in the middle of the crowd underneath the Blackburn Rovers Community Trust sign which isn't the nearest section of seating to the dug out.

I don't mind particularly as I'm treating it as a donation to the Club but it just seems indicative of how the Club are treating the fans.

Maybe everyone else paid for the dug out position too, and so this is the closest you could get... ?

15 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Gallagher needs to be moved on this Summer.

Crowd are on his back though it would so much easier for some of these lads if the critical home crowd wasn't there....

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead

Not sure if anyone else can see this, but I keep getting a series of numbers rolling across different parts of the screen.

Like I’m looking at the matrix...

• Like 1

Just now, K-Hod said:

Not sure if anyone else can see this, but I keep getting a series of numbers rolling across different parts of the screen.

It's the same as when SKY do it. It's to stop Pubs illegally showing private licensed versions of the game - they obviously have to pay for a different version of the product. 

Just now, K-Hod said:

Happens every time. Disappears after a while.