BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone asked earlier about BCFC opinion on him - Well I work in Solihull and most of the kids in my school and staff are Birmingham fans and when I joked that he was coming home they were all like have him! He is injured all the time and has done nothing for us! They didnt seem to care at all at the prospect of him leaving!

As for having a baby with Sammi Winward (Lass from Emmerdale) I thought they had split up and she is back living at home?!?

As for having a baby with Sammi Winward (Lass from Emmerdale) I thought they had split up and she is back living at home?!?

They have split up but it's easier for him to have access to his baby without the travelling time and at the drop of a hat.. Also he can keep an eye on his local business interests.

What sickens me is we could have probably got Duff and Dunn back this summer for about £8m, which isn't bad considering we sold them for £22.5m.

Our team with those two in would be first class, almost a 'New Millennium Rovers Dream Team!''

What sickens me is we could have probably got Duff and Dunn back this summer for about £8m, which isn't bad considering we sold them for £22.5m.

Our team with those two in would be first class, almost a 'New Millennium Rovers Dream Team!''

Both are fast becoming yesterday's men.

anyway shillitoe have you forgotten that Duff alone would cost something in the region of 15 million in wages alone never mind the transfer fee over the next 4/5 years. And there'd be a queue of other players agents lined up outside Williams office in double quick time.

Wrong Phil it's the faint hearts, deserters, weak minded pub goers and subscribers to Sky sports who do that. Gate receipts at Ewood will do well to reach £5-6m whereas the couch potatoes will soon contribute close on £30 million. I'm suprised you cant see that! :rolleyes:

From BBC gossip Column:

Graeme Souness will be the biggest name facing further investigation when Lord Stevens' bung report is delivered to the Premier League. The move of Jean-Alain Boumsong from Rangers to Newcastle and David Dunn from Blackburn to Birmingham are set to come under the microscope. (Express)

What does this mean then? :unsure:

From BBC gossip Column:

What does this mean then? :unsure:

Means that not only did the f*ckwit humiliate and hassle Dunn to get him out of Rovers, he also got a large bung for doing so- allegedly. I hope they throw the book at him.

Dunny has bagged his first goal of the season today. It was in the 85th minute, I know he started today as well so looks like he might have got the full 90 under his belt.

I'd love it if he came back on a free after an amazing season for Birmingham, they'd be gutted.

He made one mistake in a poor touch which helped Ipswich score, he then assisted DJ's goal with a good cross and then helped to pull the Brums together when they went down to 10 men and then scored a good goal.

Also managed the full 90 mins...

Quoted as having a "busy" performance by SkySports...

Sounds good to me!

We need someone who can pull our team together when were not doing to well, especially considering the dismissals and penalties we have given away this season.

Seems like the kind of player we need to me!!

Edited by Rover The Moon

Means that not only did the f*ckwit humiliate and hassle Dunn to get him out of Rovers, he also got a large bung for doing so- allegedly. I hope they throw the book at him.

It was worth it for the amount of money we got for a sicknote who has been useless since.

Because of one game in the fizzy pop league.

I do like Dunn, I think we miss having a player who takes men on, but I think getting that much money for him was one of the top moves that Souness made.

nothing

Edited by Jan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.