Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 2 - 0 Red Bull Salzburg

Ozz

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[qu

He might have scored a few goals but I think he could have scored more by now and I expect more from him. Thought Nonda worked his socks off - but please can they both stop showboating and just be more direct - really annoyed me in the last 10 mins when we could have gone for the jugular and crucified them with more goals.

I must say I thought it was rather nice seeing some entertaining showboating last night. I know it shouldnt be done all the time but can anyone remember the last time Rovers were on soccer am showboat ? The last time I can think of was Dunny (every other week lol). For a long long time now we have seen average quality performances and mediocer players grace Ewood Park. Lets have some more showboating please (but not at the expence of losing a game :D )

[qu

He might have scored a few goals but I think he could have scored more by now and I expect more from him. Thought Nonda worked his socks off - but please can they both stop showboating and just be more direct - really annoyed me in the last 10 mins when we could have gone for the jugular and crucified them with more goals.

I must say I thought it was rather nice seeing some entertaining showboating last night. I know it shouldnt be done all the time but can anyone remember the last time Rovers were on soccer am showboat ? The last time I can think of was Dunny (every other week lol). For a long long time now we have seen average quality performances and mediocer players grace Ewood Park. Lets have some more showboating please (but not at the expence of losing a game :D )

I agree totally - obviously the first priority is to win matches - but doing that with flair is the only way Rovers will pursuade fans to come down to Ewood. But for a bit of luck - some of the showboating nearly led to a number of goals - wouldn't that have been the icing on the cake :D

Best bit of showboating (if you want to call it that) was Tugay - did u see his pass in the second half to set up Neil - pure class - outside of his foot curving into Neills run. 35 yrs old and still a class act

amsterdam or prague i would love to go too.

Prague would be great! We will have a lot to live up to though in the atmosphere area. Spurs were here earlier and Hearts are certainly making themselves known....they have actually taken over the city. So 2000 rovers fans singing and drinking all day pre-match in old town square will be amazing.

We will probably end up with a crap draw but theres 3 Czech teams left so we got a chance....Sparta are crap, Mlada Boleslav and liberec are good but easily beatable for us.

Fantastic result, top goals and a good crowd.

That's the hoodoo in Europe now busted, ta Mr Hughes & co! Now to build on this and continue the good work and push on in the League, and a get a decent draw and run in the UEFA Cup.

Happy Days!

How often have we made a mess of these games in the past? An expectant crowd, a real opportunity to progress while showing the more casual support how good we can be, The usual result is the opposite of last night.

How right you are Paul. However, to me the acid test comes against Wigan, it is absolutely crucial we do not fall flat on our face. We have a bit of a buzz going, in terms of impacting the support and keeping things going this is a huge, must perform well game. A let down against the Latics and it will be back to square one for the fans on the fence.

I feel so good to be a Rovers fan today.

Doesn't matter to me who we get in terms of being able to travel because the only real disadvantage of being a teacher is that you can't take days off. Can't even try pulling a sickie because everyone would know where I'd gone! Would like a french team in the group stages though because I saw Bordeaux play in the summer against Lorient and they were rubbish so if they are Champs league material it doen't say much for the rest of the league. Also not very impressed with psg when I saw them lose at home to Lorient so one of the French sides would be nice. Would mean my daughter could probably go too as she's living in france this year.

thing that really annoys me is that this morning I've got kids in school telling me that rovers were rubbish last night. they hadn't been to the match but will just always say they are rubbish. Rovers unfortunately are still not winning the battle for fans in their own town despite the fact that the crowd last night was quite a good one.

gumboots

instant remedies for you to consider

get them to clean the bogs

the strap, pump or cricket bat

detention

ruler across the palm of the hand

triple homework

essay on burnley for 5000 words (and not allowed to use the word shithole more than once)

your in the driving seat :o

Edited by 1864roverite

thing that really annoys me is that this morning I've got kids in school telling me that rovers were rubbish last night. they hadn't been to the match but will just always say they are rubbish. Rovers unfortunately are still not winning the battle for fans in their own town despite the fact that the crowd last night was quite a good one.

I think the real question is: Do they really believe that or are they trying to ###### you off? :)

I hope it's B, personally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.