BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 2 - 0 Red Bull Salzburg

Ozz

A quite ridiculous situation really.

When millions of fans from all over the world can descend on Germany, drink all day in FIFA fan parks then rock up at the grounds and buy MORE beer to take to their seats whilst watching the World Cup final fixtures ...

... not 2 months later we're back to UEFA and stupid rules banning beer anywhere in the grounds (and closing off a valuable revenue stream for the clubs involved).

Boooooo to UEFA!

UEFA, Unacceptable Environment For Alcoholics

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the dates for the group stage matches? Might aswell be an optomist and book them off work now :rover:

Group stage

Matchday 1 - 19.10.2006

Matchday 2 - 02.11.2006

Matchday 3 - 23.11.2006

Matchday 4 - 29/30.11.2006

Matchday 5 - 13/14.12.2006

A quite ridiculous situation really.

When millions of fans from all over the world can descend on Germany, drink all day in FIFA fan parks then rock up at the grounds and buy MORE beer to take to their seats whilst watching the World Cup final fixtures ...

... not 2 months later we're back to UEFA and stupid rules banning beer anywhere in the grounds (and closing off a valuable revenue stream for the clubs involved).

Boooooo to UEFA!

They would probably argue that there will be much less security and that they will be able to exercise much less control over the ground and that because of that it is best not to mix alcohol with two groups of fans from different countries who might have dangerous groups of supporters.

I'm not saying that I would do the same, but I do understand it and don't believe it will ruin the game for supporters.

who are the other teams that could be in our gorup should we get through? Do we know? or is there another draw to determine that?

Anyway i'm going for 2-0

Nonda and Benni Mac to do the business!

Draw is Tuesday, October 3. The 40 remaining clubs are split into 5 pots based on their UEFA coefficients ranking; one from each pot for each group.

i just hope we don't sit back and defend our away goals advantage and play for a 0-0.

it will all end in tears if we do this imo.

if we get the first goal and attack them, we are cruising into the group stages.

I don't want to imagine paying to watch 90+ minuets of Rovers sitting back inviting pressure to defend a 0 - 0.

OK so we qualify, but that aint gonna get bums on seats and give pleasure to Rovers fans.

ATTACK, ATTACK, ,ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK!!!!!!

i just hope we don't sit back and defend our away goals advantage and play for a 0-0.

it will all end in tears if we do this imo.

if we get the first goal and attack them, we are cruising into the group stages.

i've said that, we cant invite salzburg to score ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.