BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bayer 3 Rovers 2

elwaxo

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell are we doing ?? Instead of bringing the ball forward we're passing it around our penalty area* or trying to dribble past 3 Bajern players, ofcourse they'll score. What the hell are doing, we're an absolute circus in defence. clowns.

Nonda just saved our chances at the end, but once again McCarthy screwed up a glorious opportunity to level things. Instead of passing it to Peter who was in acres of space on the left with not e defender around, a certain 1on1 with the keeper, he passes it to the right where 2 defenders are guarding the same player.

GAME ON BOYS 'N' GIRLS!!!!! :rover:

BUT <_< ......

Far too many players did not contribute enough for me tonight...Tugay,Dunn(clearly not match fit and should not have played!)and the awful Roberts the main culprits.Nonda should have started and must for the second leg!.

So 1-0 is all we need at home.....Ewood should be packed and rocking! :brfc:

Can't believe we lost that. 3 awful goals, each one should have been avoided and that doesn't mention the countless chances we missed. Still in the game which is what counts.

Dunn played ok but is not a left winger, he should have been in the centre. Jason was so off the pace it was unbelieveable and why the hell hughes pciks Henchoz above todd or Zurab i will never know. The guy commits fouls and lets players run for fun!

The second leg is ours for the taking judging upon this performance. At least MGP is back! :rover:

Some dodgy defending throughout, and the urgency I anticipated 2nd half never materialised.

Bentley was superb throughout but I do question his choice of shooting when Nonda scored rather than chipping over to the back post. And before anyone says anything about it, watch his technique he clearly is drilling a shot across goal.

We got a goal from it though so all is said and done, his crossing is getting more impressive all the time. Central midfield has to be a major worry, not just for the replay but for the coming weeks. We're allowing too many teams to play a lot of the ball infront of the defence. Tugay's not got a defensive bone in his body and Mokoena hasn't got a possesional bone in his!!!

Archived