BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Likely Transfer Window Targets

:rover: with sparky being linked with the newcastle job,we have lost a week out off this window.i wonder how much rovers are reeling from the summer when we could have picked up 15 million plus for pedersen and dummy spitter,whose value must be nearer 5 million.with our limited finanace and sparkys great buying i think rovers will not turn down good bids in future.we need to still get rid off roberts and sign at least 2 midfielders one striker and maybe a versatile defender :brfcsmilie:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newcastle's possible targets? None of them are our's.

I heard Keegan say he'd not watched a live game since he'd left City - which means he still thinks this is our team:

Friedel ,Neill ,Todd ,Nelsen ,Johansson ,Mokoena ,Reid ,Flitcroft ,Thompson ,Pedersen ,Dickov

Subs: Enks, Tugay, Short, Stead, Gally

Maybe he still things MGP is a world beater?

Wish we had have been in for him - click

Not everyones cup of T but I thought he would have been good for us

I don't. Just like MGP (Although people seem to have been coming around lately) he is (Well, was) a player rated by fans of other teams, but not by his own manager or his own fans. Which generally tells me to stay clear. Now there are exceptions, but generally that's how it is. Taylor, just like MGP, also has some spectacular goals that hide some of his weaknesses.

Oh and if clubs like Bolton and Newcastle are seriously looking at Mellberg, so should we. I'm repeating myself here, but I really can't see why we don't seem to be looking at Albelda...

Wish we had have been in for him - click

Not everyones cup of T but I thought he would have been good for us

Etherington wouldn't be a bad shout for the left wing, if he's cheap. He's got a little pace (which we desperately lack), can beat his man and puts in a decent cross - a much better option than Taylor or Gamst at any rate.

Funny thing this.............. I've never used that 'ignore' thingy but I'm suddenly feeling that I soon might.

I know the feeling Theno......people that know each other outside of school eh? I wonder if they have ever heard of the PM facility?

3) Koumas reminds me of another Jason- McAteer. We were linked to him for ages then finally signed him. He was OK but hardly the second coming.

Our Jason is forever a hero after ntching that header at the turf ! :brfcsmilie:

And for stopping them scoring in the first minute.

Surely our priority in the transfer window should be the ticket office staff up at Newcastle United, who after "The Messiah" returned managed to shift 20,000 cup replay tickets in two hours.

Now forgive me for being a freak, but a simple bit of maths works out at 166 tickets a minute- That's good going by anyone's standards- good work lads and lasses.

Can you imagine that at Rovers when you phone up instead of getting the cleaner!!

Where he wasn't playing. I can't fault a guy for wanting first team football to prove themselves....and it's not like L'Arse came out badly in the deal.

But if you are situated in one of the biggest clubs in Europe, what makes you think that you can get playing time in another big club?

I think Diarra will have to prove himself a good player at Portsmouth to be attractive to other big clubs.

He has been in both Chelsea and Arsenal. I think it is really cocky behaviour by Diarra.

hi all,

reading that I am relieved would not want someone like that in our squad thinks he is bigger than the team itself would be even worse than having a lucas neill in the squad in a way am gladI never thought I'd say it but would rather have someone like Faye in our squad than some p***k who thinks he is bigger than the club itself Faye may not be blessed with that kind of creativity but will give his all for the team

Laters all.

hi all,

reading that I am relieved would not want someone like that in our squad thinks he is bigger than the team itself would be even worse than having a lucas neill in the squad in a way am gladI never thought I'd say it but would rather have someone like Faye in our squad than some p***k who thinks he is bigger than the club itself Faye may not be blessed with that kind of creativity but will give his all for the team

Laters all.

Do they teach punctuation in schools these days? I've barely seen a full-stop in any of your posts...

You need help - and this is the woman who can....

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?showtopic=18057

Archived