BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Don't Sell Friedel!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does someone who signed a new contract in Feb want to leave the club, something must be seriously wrong somewhere, He was Mr Blackburn forget Nelson. I makes no sense, if it was the money offer him a bumper deal he deserves it. Ince clearly hasn't had much of an effect on some players

So Brad wants out and nothings going to change his mind, surely this has to be the most disasterous closed season in recent memory........

Better terms offered, even though he signed a new contract in Feb, but he still wants to leave.

If it wasn't for my son/social side :wacko: I'd consider giving this football lark up.

Why does someone who signed a new contract in Feb want to leave the club, something must be seriously wrong somewhere, He was Mr Blackburn forget Nelson. I makes no sense, if it was the money offer him a bumper deal he deserves it. Ince clearly hasn't had much of an effect on some players

There is obviously some history with Ince. It must be pretty bad for all of this to happen so suddenly.

New contract, loves the club, always gives 100%, then I want to leave, it makes no sense unless you add Ince into the equation.

If Ince tried to mend bridges and Brad still wants to go I will accept that and move on.

Still saddens me but we will find a suitable player to play in goal.

We will never find a replacement.

Maybe, just maybe It's because Brad loves the Rovers so much he wants to leave.......

Maybe he has seen the offers from City and Villa and over the summer has realised he's not as fit and agile as he used to be so has told Ince this and they have concocted this whole Ince 'I want Brad to stay' and Brad 'I want the money' story so Ince can get cash for a replacement??? :rover:

Then again............ :glare:

Look at it this way: Brad's new contract means we get more money off Villa. Every cloud, eh?

£25,000 extra spondulies a week would do it for me! How about you?

Prof, I would if it was Blackburn Rovers :brfcsmilie:

I promise you would not turn down £25,000 a week - think about it - your family would grease the stairs!

Yes, me! :wub:

Is it a relative? Or have you not told them yet?

Why do people think you should love your employer for heavens sake - you do for the cash. Does anyone on here love their employer? :blink:

Correct. And employers really hate employees too cos they are the ones slavishley subsidising the lives and families of people who they know hate them and who are as difficult to get shot of as Aids. Mechanisation is the way forward wherever possible imo.... but it doesn't work with football.

Correct. And employers really hate employees too cos they are the ones slavishley subsidising the lives and families of people who they know hate them and who are as difficult to get shot of as Aids. Mechanisation is the way forward wherever possible imo.... but it doesn't work with football.

This post should serve as a warning to others about the perils of afternoon drinking.

Why do people think you should love your employer for heavens sake - you do for the cash. Does anyone on here love their employer? :blink:

If my employer was paying me upwards of 20k a week to do something that I love, which entailed relatively little work but brought me a huge amount of pleasure, then yes, yes I probably would.

Brad, we're sorry to see it all boil down to money again even after you appeared more than happy to sign a new contract early this year(?) and no doubt already being a multi-millionaire to boot with fingers in many pies.(!)

A legend at Ewood and one hell of a keeper but so sorry it appears its going to end like this.....you should have seen it out Brad and recieved the testimonial you so richly deserved.

Brad, we're sorry to see it all boil down to money again even after you appeared more than happy to sign a new contract early this year(?) and no doubt already being a multi-millionaire to boot with fingers in many pies.(!)

A legend at Ewood and one hell of a keeper but so sorry it appears its going to end like this.....you should have seen it out Brad and recieved the testimonial you so richly deserved.

There is no loyalty in football anymore and hasn't been for a while! I guess this is the straw that breaks the camels back for a lot of people.

He's moving for a reported extra million pounds a year and when you write it down, it becomes clear why there is no loyalty in football any more.

He can probably set up another 5 academies in the USA with the extra wages he will pick up.

I promise you would not turn down £25,000 a week - think about it - your family would grease the stairs!

If I was on £25k a week and doing something I love and was very happy with the whole work situation, then I would not leave just for the extra money. People put to much emphasis on money and material things in todays society and how many people are truly happy because of it???

Reading all the media reports, regarding Brad.

Latest LET Ref, JW quotes.

No offer has been accepted.

New contract offered, but not enough.

So I assume that Brad, has not been given permission to speak to the bidders.

So who leaked the, supposed contract details.

Coincidence. I think not.

One thing is for sure IMO, BRFC, and Ince, cannot be shouldered for the blame, when he leaves.

New contract offered, but not enough.

Media reports are normally delayed.

HAve you got a link to where it says about us offering a new contract? I can only see reference to him signing the last one in february.

Lots.

No one is happy purely because of the money, but let's not over-emphasise the role that BRFC plays in Friedel's life.

If he moves to Villa he can probably stay in the same house.

Obviously he'll have the same family.

He'll have the same set-up in the states which he loves.

He'll be at what is a good club, good manager, good players.

Better pay.

He obviously likes it here, but he'll be happy at Villa.

I will say this though, it is funny the different reaction people have towards Friedel when compared to Neill. Neill was at the club for a while, always did his best although he obviously wasn't as good at his position as Friedel is in goal, but still a good player. He left for one big payday and he gets call Lucash. What nickname will be given to Brad?

I will say this though, it is funny the different reaction people have towards Friedel when compared to Neill. Neill was at the club for a while, always did his best although he obviously wasn't as good at his position as Friedel is in goal, but still a good player. He left for one big payday and he gets call Lucash. What nickname will be given to Brad?

Hardly anyone ever seems to pick up on the reason why I dislike Lucash so much.

If Brad leaves, at least he is well in contract and we will get a very healthy fee for him. Lucash purposely tried to run down his contract so he could leave for nowt thereby earning himself an even bigger deal elsewhere.

Why should we respect someone whop tried to stiff us?

Hardly anyone ever seems to pick up on the reason why I dislike Lucash so much.

If Brad leaves, at least he is well in contract and we will get a very healthy fee for him. Lucash purposely tried to run down his contract so he could leave for nowt thereby earning himself an even bigger deal elsewhere.

Why should we respect someone whop tried to stiff us?

Fair do's.

Plus Freidal is very positive about the club as a whole while Neill was not. Maybe it is just a marketing thing but Freidal comes across as a stand-up guy, Neill does not...

I don't fault Neill for leaving, it his life, but the way he handled it and the aftermath wasn't great. Freidal on the other hand is a model professional, devastated he is going but you can see why (well, the money! And possibly some kind of problem with Ince. I can easily see how Freidal would not have been a fan of the "Spice boy" era....).

Archived