BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jason Roberts

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is now Jason Roberts MBE for his services to football in Grenada.

Well done!

Ya joking !!!!!!! It must be the only thing he's been good at for the past 12 months !!!!

After digesting it for a few days what i saw on Monday must have been one of the worse performances in a blue & white shirt !!!!! totally pathetic.

He does absolutly nothing on the pitch ! NOTHING !!!!!!! Any one of us could play centre half against him because all he does is just stand about 2 thirds up the pitch, & shove his arse into any of the centre half's, fall over & look like someone's pi**ed all over his chips !!!!!!

Any of the back four must love playing against him because him movement is a big fat ZERO !!!

Compare his performance against Di Santo & Kalinic when they come on, on Monday !! There's no comparison, the workrate was totally on a different level. Even Benni put in a 8/10 shift compared to him.

The whole of the opposition's back four had to start thinking & working when Di Santo & Kalinic came on because they started working them all over the place, dragging them from centre to the wings and vice versa, creating space for others.

If i was in charge, Roberts would not put on a blue & white shirt again, be paid up on his contract & thrown out the door !!!!! Thats how bad he was !!!!!!!!

In regards to the reward, he doesn't deserve to be slagged off for this. His charity work for the young footballers over there is second to none! I don't care how @#/? he is; he fully deserves his MBE in this case!

Dead right Mellison.

Well done Jason, thoroughly deserved.

In regards to the reward, he doesn't deserve to be slagged off for this. His charity work for the young footballers over there is second to none! I don't care how @#/? he is; he fully deserves his MBE in this case!

I fully agree with you 'mellison24' & we've got to give him huge credit for his charity work but we are the ones who pay his wages & a damn big one at that as 'Hughesy' as pointed out !!!

Maybe if he'd have put half the effort, dedication & commitment he has shown in his charity work, into his performances when playing for us, he wouldn't be being slated left, right & centre !!!!

Maybe if he'd have put half the effort, dedication & commitment he has shown in his charity work, into his performances when playing for us, he wouldn't be being slated left, right & centre !!!!

I can accept that Roberts is a poor striker. However to question is effort, dedication and commitment is a joke. I'd still have him over Di Santo.

Guest Kamy100

Jason the footballer may not be upto much at the moment, however Jason the human being is, the amount great work he has done through his foundation is amazing and thoroughly deserves his MBE. Well Done Jason.

Archived