BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one player we could make a move on, is steven defour. he is out of contract next summer (i am sure), so we could try sign him in january or at least sign him on a pre-contract agreement. wether he would come to play for us, i don't know but he would be a cracking signing. quality footballer.

He signed a new deal in the Summer.United & Liverpool keen on him so i've been told.

How tall is Guidetti? The interwebs says he's 5'9"....so how he's expected to fit into out system is anyone's guess.

Saw him play against Italy u-19,had a big ass and reminded me of Neil Mellor.

We were linked to Bentley in today's Metro. Probably no truth to it unless he has links to Kentaro?

Think Bentley is with Jerome Anderson.

Bentley is with an agent called Robert Segal. I can't see his ego allowing him to return. If Larsson signed it would be the right wing vacancy filled...not sure he is ideal, by the way.

Roque will probably move somewhere surprising shortly.

Guidetti is a bit like Bendtner. Skillful, not the quickest. Got my doubts about whether he is what you want for a relegation battle.

Bentley is with an agent called Robert Segal. I can't see his ego allowing him to return. If Larsson signed it would be the right wing vacancy filled...not sure he is ideal, by the way.

Guidetti is a bit like Bendtner. Skillful, not the quickest. Got my doubts about whether he is what you want for a relegation battle.

So with your insider knowledge Nicko, who would or could be suitable for Rovers?

Is Robert Segal part of SEM Group that Jerome Anderson is part off.

On here it say that Jerome Anderson is his agent:- http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sem-group-plc-/details/berater_213.html

Roque will probably go to Spain or Germany

Guidetti could be a good player in the future, maybe a target for next summer but not now but need a proven goalscorer like Cisse former Liverpool and Sunderland player. Play in the Premier League before and wouldn't take long to adapt to the league.

Would never sell Jones for any offer ever unless he demanded to go. Local lad, through the academy, Rovers supporter from childhood---no way!

When this last came up I said "sell a player like this and something in the club dies". Everyone makes lists of who we could get and conclude we'd be stronger as a consequence.

Please tell me when this has ever worked?

Would never sell Jones for any offer ever unless he demanded to go. Local lad, through the academy, Rovers supporter from childhood---no way!

When this last came up I said "sell a player like this and something in the club dies". Everyone makes lists of who we could get and conclude we'd be stronger as a consequence.

Please tell me when this has ever worked?

Phil Jones is our next Ronnie Clayton, David Dunn etc.,

Selling Jonesy boy simply isnt an option and never shall be.

It is a four-day old story, which has already been out.

SWP was mentioned as 'one of their clients.'

Where does it say he would be signing? Daft headline. No relation to tale.

Archived