BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

Personally, I would really like to see Rovers making a move for the likes of Robbie Keane in January, he would be an excellent addition to our first team and may be available at Spurs :-)

And cost a fortune in relation to his age. I've liked him for years, but it wouldn't be clever.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Guidetti:

Saw him play against Italy u-19,had a big ass and reminded me of Neil Mellor.

I've seen him several games in Sweden this year, and while he's both resourceful and committed he's in no way cut out for a team managed by Sam Allardyce and possibly facing a relegation battle. I'd very much like to have him here, but wouldn't put too much trust in him for this particular season.

I've seen him several games in Sweden this year, and while he's both resourceful and committed he's in no way cut out for a team managed by Sam Allardyce and possibly facing a relegation battle. I'd very much like to have him here, but wouldn't put too much trust in him for this particular season.

Agree with you and Alan that you don't want kids if you're in a relegation battle.Saying that the takeover may kick you on,and you may have 25 points by Christmas and be in the top half of the table,so it won't matter as much.

I think there may be interest in Roque buying out his own contract, moving somewhere for free and pocketing the transfer fee.

Fulham is one of the obvious options, but he's made no secret of wanting to play in Spain and at his age now, he might not get many chances to do so...

After today performance, we are lacking a proven goalscorer and maybe a goalscorer midfield or midfield playmaker. If this takeover goes through and depend on how much Big Sam is given then I am sure that he will sign a striker first! Hope they given Big Sam the money he wants to sign the striker he wants! I'm confident that Big Sam will know who he wants depend on how much much he's got spend!

I think there may be interest in Roque buying out his own contract, moving somewhere for free and pocketing the transfer fee.

Fulham is one of the obvious options, but he's made no secret of wanting to play in Spain and at his age now, he might not get many chances to do so...

Damned cheeky of him if it's true, after he cost them £18 million and delivered squat. Mind you, City have more money than sense.

After today performance, we are lacking a proven goalscorer and maybe a goalscorer midfield or midfield playmaker. If this takeover goes through and depend on how much Big Sam is given then I am sure that he will sign a striker first! Hope they given Big Sam the money he wants to sign the striker he wants! I'm confident that Big Sam will know who he wants depend on how much much he's got spend!

I hope you are right because the last time he had money it was 6M on Kalinic and I'm starting to believe it was 6M down the drain!

I hope you are right because the last time he had money it was 6M on Kalinic and I'm starting to believe it was 6M down the drain!

I think Kalinic need to play up front with a partner like Benjani or Mame Diouf and he will come good. He's still young and needs time to develop has a player. Maybe he could do with a former striker on the coaching staff who could talk to him and help his game aswell. Maybe somepne like Mike Newell!

I don't think anyone would have guessed that in a million years.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the prospect of Roque going there.

Personally, I'd welcome him back here on loan.

Injured too much though? Don't we have enough sick notes in the squad?

He would have buried that chance of Roberts today though. Brilliant striker.

Eh what? I can't see how for only 20k p/w on loan there won't be another Premiership club coming in for him.

Mancini and Man City want him out fast.

Sven and Leicester are desperate for him.

The player knows and is talking about it happening very soon.

Roque needs to play - he hasn't really done that for a couple of years.

If he does well at Leicester, then Man City have a better chance of selling him in January. The alternative is a couple of games in the stiffs between now and then.

By the way, getting the money you did for him with his injury record may just be the best sale ever...

Archived