BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Happenings

Stuart

imo Booting out Allardyce represents a huge risk for them in their current position.

But NUFC aren't a monster. Never have been. Similarly with the likes of Sunderland, Spurs and Villa etc.

Impossible! They must be mistaken! Lots on here are firmly convinced that he wasn't good enough even for us when he played here!

:rolleyes: Dimwits!

Opinions were polarised here way back. Quite a lot of praise turning to criticism toward the end. http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/25830-nzonzi/

btw PB.... 'liability'?????

How about this 1st page... replace him with a traffic cone... Hemel Roverhttp://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/26869-nzonzi-off/

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/26869-nzonzi-off/

:wstu:

and to think someone made that goon a mod!

He will be in two-three years.

Good old Eddie - wanting to keep hold of Petrovic, while getting rid of Nzonzi. Where's Eddie these days, wonder if he still reads?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very selective memories on here. Nzonzi was excellent in his first season here, then never really performed thereafter prompting Allardyce to drop him at one stage for being too big for his boots.

Towards the end of his Ewood career he was an absolute disgrace including deliberately turning his back on his team mates and the ball in an away match at Swansea as I recall. Completely inexcusable no matter how good you are it think you are.

Now, he seems to have had a good season at Stoke and full credit to him for that, I hope he keeps it up. I wouldn't be surprised though if something happens soon he doesn't approve of and he's off on one sulking like a baby again.

Some very selective memories on here. Nzonzi was excellent in his first season here, then never really performed thereafter prompting Allardyce to drop him at one stage for being too big for his boots.

Towards the end of his Ewood career he was an absolute disgrace including deliberately turning his back on his team mates and the ball in an away match at Swansea as I recall. Completely inexcusable no matter how good you are it think you are.

Now, he seems to have had a good season at Stoke and full credit to him for that, I hope he keeps it up. I wouldn't be surprised though if something happens soon he doesn't approve of and he's off on one sulking like a baby again.

Towards the end of his rovers career he reportedly chinned Steve Kean! No wonder relations with the whole set up soured is it? I also believe nzonzi has been highly thought of since his move there. Credit where credit is due simon. Nzonzi is playing well in a division that we are unlikely to ever see again.

hqdefault.jpg (one for our younger readers)

Ooooh you are awful Neil.... But I like you.

Aye. Relatively speaking. One of our only players in recent years that had real quality. He'll go far in his career.

Good player when his heart is in it but simply wasn't willing to pull his finger out for us. According to Wiki he played 32 games for us in the season we were relegated so that in itself would suggest he wasn't that good. "Brilliant" is certainly not an adjective I'd apply to him during his time here.

Good player when his heart is in it but simply wasn't willing to pull his finger out for us. According to Wiki he played 32 games for us in the season we were relegated so that in itself would suggest he wasn't that good. "Brilliant" is certainly not an adjective I'd apply to him during his time here.

Not brilliant I agree but very strong and with a significant presence.

Pulis is an excellent manager who thought enough about him to sign him whilst another top manager Mark Hughes is as usual getting the best out of his players. I think we all know that neither of those managers tolerate players who are not willing 'to pull their finger out' don't we. However quality has to be there in the first place to be brought out.

Thought he was a mard arse at times but seems to be doing ok in PL.

Just reading in the paper about FA Cup final tickets and Villa have been allocated just 25k tickets, 6k less than the semi final allocation and that 9k down on the last home attendance!

Now we're talking about money and corruption at FIFA, but how can this allocation for the final be right? Thousands of tickets going to sponsors instead of real fans?

It's a bloody swiz!

Like most other things in football the FA Cup final is basically just an opportunity for the Football Association to cash in and milk the occasion for all they can get.

I was tempted to buy the Cup final programme online earlier today, to try and start to build up a collection. They wanted £10 PLUS postage for the programme! They are on a different planet.

The final isn't for the fans of the clubs. The final is for the dignitaries, corporates, hangers on and the power brokers to have a day out. 40,000 out of the 90,000 at Wembley will be these people. All members of the 'football family' whilst thousands or tens of thousands of genuine, long term Arsenal and Villa supporters will be stuck at home unable to go and support their team.

Just reading in the paper about FA Cup final tickets and Villa have been allocated just 25k tickets, 6k less than the semi final allocation and that 9k down on the last home attendance!

Now we're talking about money and corruption at FIFA, but how can this allocation for the final be right? Thousands of tickets going to sponsors instead of real fans?

It's a bloody swiz!

I thought that every club in the land got a portion of the total allocation.

I also thought that the courtesy is for those clubs in turn to hand those tickets to the participating teams giving them plenty.

• Moderation Lead

Each club should be allocated half of the capacity of Wembley, the 'football family' shouldn't be getting anywhere near as many tickets as they do they inevitably end up on the black market, screwing fans over even more. W@nkers.

Each club should be allocated half of the capacity of Wembley, the 'football family' shouldn't be getting anywhere near as many tickets as they do they inevitably end up on the black market, screwing fans over even more. W@nkers.

But without incentives for FA officials, in a hypothetical situation :) how do you buy their silence when the club they are involved in is screwed over in part by a former FA business partner, an FA tie is very nice but the additional freebies are needed to keep the wheels greased.

Archived